The Gwampy Thread

loki redfern

• 3 weeks later...

* looks twice at Ireond's hair, stach, and goat *

* tries hard to remember if he has ever been to Tallahasee Fla *

NOPE.

* can't remember ever going there *

* the resemblence to GrandpaG's son must be a conincidence *

Sure is a lot a stuff underlined in red today.

Must be that time of year.

On a happier note...

I have maybe six or seven pages (maybe more?) of the intro to my novel roughed in.

In a few years I might have all 800 to 1000 pages done and ready for TOR books to publish.

Then all of you will be able to say that you knew me when I was just a spamming RP guy in Fiddles.

First Fool, that is.

Love,

Gramps

Indiana?

Nope.

(phew)

Just printed the entire introduction.  15 pages as it stands.  Probably 10 after I edit it.  Not my greatest work but it was necessary to set the stage for the actual book.  Bought a new laptop just for the book writing.  Now they want me to buy Word online.  Might just use the notepad and call it good.  My virgin PC will never experience the internet.  Clean flash drive for backups and printing.  If TOR won't accept notepad maybe I'll have to post it online for free.

First, I have to finish building doors for wifey's bedroom closets out of tongue-and-groove pine boards.  If I knew what I was doing I would have had the job done a couple of years ago.  Oh, well.  I'll just hurry and slap it together so I can get started writing the book.  That's the American way, right?

Love,

Gramps

• 2 weeks later...

At least we are of one mind, my queen.

* bows *

* scrapes *

* gives the salute *

I'm just SO proud to be part of all of this...I could just pee I'm so happy.

* pees *

* needs the smiley with the eyes that bulge *

* can't find him *

* ran out of patience waiting for the "show all" to load *

:rolleyes:

Anyway,

I just printed Chapter 1.

About 15 pages (I didn't count them and it will change later anyway).

Not THE VERY BEST STUFF I'VE EVER DONE but not too bad if you're used to GrandpaG RP stuff.

Was telling my son and his daughter about it yesterday and they both said "That sounds like REVOLUTION!".

A series that I haven't seen that they have been watching for 3 years on TV.

So, now if I ever do try to peddle my wares they'll say "you copied REVOLUTION".

That's OK.

I know the truth.

I wasn't really planning on being able to retire on that money, anyway.

I'll just keep being a human robot.

So there.

* doesn't want to look for the smiley that's sticking out it's tongue *

:rolleyes:

Love,

Gramps

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Trying out the wife's new laptop hooked up to her phone.  It's not as FREE as I am used to but it seems to work OK.  Lots of Giga stuff so it must be better than my old XP with dial up.

Working on Chapter 14 of my novel.  Typical GrandpaG stuff.  Not half way done yet.  Working on it a couple of hours a day during the week.  Might have it done in a year or so.  I'm not looking to make money off from it but I would like thousands of readers (you know how I crave attention).  Somebody said Amazon will post it for sale then you get some money each time a book sells.  I almost think I'd get more readers if it was free.  Don't know.  Plenty of time if I don't die.

Hi.  Bye.

Love,

Gramps

• 3 months later...

Happy Father's Day to me! FREE Galaxy tab4. Don't like the hunt and peck keyboard but you all know how much I like FREE!!!

I'm using my son's data. He said he has lots left over each month so FREE plus faster equals a happier gramps.

Chapter 16 is almost finished...had to build wifey a 15 foot closet to hide her clothes...back to writing again now. Few more months maybe.

Bye for now.

Love.

Gramps