DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Gwampy Thread

loki redfern

My sense of humor grew out of the late sixties and seventies...nothing wrong with that picture.

:biggrin:

* creates an "artificial fart under the arm" several times in rapid succession *

* digs through the closet to find his high heeled disco shoes *

* points to all of his previous posts where he attempted humor *

:blink:

* ponders *

:blink:

UUUUUuuuhhhmnmm.

Never mind.

:wacko:

If I do say so myself, today's installment in RICH MAN/POOR MAN was above average.

I have the day off work and wifey is with the daughter peddling crap valuable hand made goods at a local craft show...they'll be there ALL DAY!!! Got up late. Walked a mile and a half on the treadmill. Ate way too many leftovers while watching what I wanted to watch in the living room (on the new carpet that had to be down before Thanksgiving). Took a nice long nap. Got a shower and brushed my teeth but didn't have to shave. Been online for WAY too long! Think I'll crank up the amp and do some really loud jamming with the Eagles when I'm done here. Didn't spend a nickel on Black Friday crap super special sale items. Some days in the real world are almost tolerable. :rolleyes: