DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

AFK/MIA Notices

Arie

• Arie changed the title to AFK/MIA Notices
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, heads up. I have surgery next week, and that's going to put me afk for most of the week. This week has been a culminating thing of multiple stuff that let's just say I have to change my anti-depressants,.. again. Hopefully, with recovery, I should be in better form... later in the week.

• 4 weeks later...

I will end this MIA, but it's likely a slow roll-back. I've been on, best described as, 'the struggle bus' thanks to circumstances genuinely out of my control. Surgery aside, the emotional backlash from the Org side and work put me back into a headspace I was in 17 years ago like it was yesterday and the depression was ... bad. (adhd and time did not work in my favor this time). 

Thank you for being so patient with me. I want to find the parts I'm excited about and continue helping build something with you guys to make the RP fun and relatable while new and exciting. It's a delicate balance so I appreciate the help and continued poking. (Thanks Cass. <3)