DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[MOVIE] Movies so bad.... that they are good

Emperor

Guest Emperor

Sometimes a movie crosses the threshold of being so bad... soooo cheasy.... they become cult classics or we just plain love them.

What movies do you think fall into this category?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Emperor

Plan 9 From Outer Space -

I can’t say much about the worst science fiction film ever except it has to be seen to be believed. It wastes an awful lot of dialogue trying to explain the wrong things. The acting is terrible, the plot incomprehensible, and the direction seems to consist of people standing still. This film is in the public domain, so knock yourself out (literally) watching this film that’s better than anesthetic. This film is from the fifites so it’s got that strange, low budget retro feel, complete with special effects that are certainly not so special anymore. While watching Plan 9 (often referred to as the worst film ever made) you start wondering if it was intentionally made this bad, but things keep pulling you back and make you realize no, everyone involved just didn’t know what they were doing.

Guest Emperor

A few more I thought of...

Big Trouble in Little China

I'm gonna get you sucka!!

Leonard Part 6

Howard the Duck

Guest Emperor

It's embarrassing to admit isn't it.... but for some odd reason I can't fathom.... I liked this movie.

Also *looks around*

I love me some Postman.

"Ride Postman, RIDE"

Guest Stefania Sedai

I love crappy movies!!!!

Rocky Horror Picture Show (classic, just classic! I want to put on a french maid uniform and throw toast at the computer just thinking about it!)

Don't be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In the Hood

Half Baked

Napolean Dynamite (vote for Pablo!!!)

Guest Emperor

Rocky.... the first time I saw it I thought WTF! Then I fell in love and couldn't get the songs out of my head.

Remember, this thread is for movies that are sooooo bad they are good.

With that said... how did Street Fighter make it in?

Rocky Horror is awesome too.

I just watched For Your Consideration, which is by the poeple that did A Mighty Wind and Best In Show. I thought it was gonna be hilarious...well... it sucked. It was so bad it was actually painful.

Archived