DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Someone better at memery needs to make the following, you're welcome:

Screenshot of Fain standing over a stabbed and bleeding out Loial. 

Fain is labeled "Amazon Adaptations."

Loial is labeled "WoT Fan's Expectations."

Loial's wound, bleeding out, is labeled "$10 Million/Episode."

?

2 hours ago, WheelofJuke said:

Someone better at memery needs to make the following, you're welcome:

Screenshot of Fain standing over a stabbed and bleeding out Loial. 

Fain is labeled "Amazon Adaptations."

Loial is labeled "WoT Fan's Expectations."

Loial's wound, bleeding out, is labeled "$10 Million/Episode."

?

Send me the pic, I'll turn it into a meme worthy of this show. 

Which is to say (for me) horribly disappointing ?

Inspired by a classic deadmau5 song - a little meme for those overly angry bookcloaks (people who would rather destroy something than allow others to enjoy it):

"At the present moment I'm not writing, I'm not on tv and I never had a tv show go to number one on a streaming servicet. I've never been featured on  Amazon Prime or Netflix. I've never released even an animated short.  But what I do know is that I've been occasionally reading fantasy for many years, and I have every right to speak my mind against the fabricated TV Show that is being released on a weekly basis, it's absolutely appalling. All these people think that, if you enjoy Wheel of Time and put it on TV, you're making something out of yourself, well you're making a mockery out of fantasy literature. I'm a purist, and I come from the underground,and I'm quite frankly, I'm sick and tired. And I'm here to go on these rants on message boards, because I know I will never amount to anything, and I need to make myself feel better. So when I'm not high on cocaine, I will sit in front of this computer till the cows come home. And continue ranting and raving about artists that are actually living out their dream. Cause I never will."