DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Come to the land of the lost and lonely (MCU)

Asha'man Shar'aman

Guest Wolfbrother31
On 8/19/2021 at 2:05 PM, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

This is the thread for all things MCU in the BT. What movies have you watched? Who is your favorite character? @Wolfbrother31 you mentioned you like Marvel I think?

Yes indeed. 

I've seen all the movies & tv show episodes except for the Black Widow movie ... Waiting for that to come off of premiere access, since I already pay for Disney+. 

That's a good question. 

I'd say my favorite character is Captain America. Love his clear sense of right and wrong & his sticking to his values & his loyalty to his friends.My favorite line is: "I'm with you until the end of the line." 

And I'm sad that 

Spoiler

He's gone now...

I think you said your favorite character is Iron Man? Or what was it? 

4 hours ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

Yes indeed. 

I've seen all the movies & tv show episodes except for the Black Widow movie ... Waiting for that to come off of premiere access, since I already pay for Disney+. 

That's a good question. 

I'd say my favorite character is Captain America. Love his clear sense of right and wrong & his sticking to his values & his loyalty to his friends.My favorite line is: "I'm with you until the end of the line." 

And I'm sad that 

Hide contents

He's gone now...

I think you said your favorite character is Iron Man? Or what was it? 

I payed for BW, but I’m not paying for everything else. I’d rather just wait. (Watch that backfire on me in September) 

Cap is an alright character. I don’t like 

Spoiler

That he was supposedly “with you till the end of the line” then ditched Bucky at the earliest opportunity. 

I won’t get into Civil War, I don’t think either side was right, but officially I am Team Iron Man. 

Yep! My favorite character is Tony Stark. I love how he took his future into his own hands, and I love how he protects people he cares about. He does have flaws though, and I’m not afraid to admit it. But as someone who also suffers from anxiety and has an incredible desire to protect the people I care about, I can really relate to him. 

What is your favorite film? Mine is Iron Man followed by Thor Ragnarok. Loki is my favorite TV show (Yeah, I really like Thor and Loki too)

20 minutes ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

I'd say Infinity War was my favorite film. It subverted my expectations. 

Ooo! Infinity War was a good one, and also the first Marvel movie I saw. What film are you looking forward to the most?

Guest Wolfbrother31

Well, it'll be a minute but I think of the ones on the docket - Thor Love and Thunder is probably the one I'm most interested in; but I'll still see them all of course. Multiverse of Madness would be a close second for me. Yourself? @Asha'man Shar'aman

Edited by Wolfbrother31

22 hours ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

Well, it'll be a minute but I think of the ones on the docket - Thor Love and Thunder is probably the one I'm most interested in; but I'll still see them all of course. Multiverse of Madness would be a close second for me. Yourself? @Asha'man Shar'aman

I’m looking forward to Thor: Love and Thunder most are well, and then the second season of Loki. After that, Multiverse of Madness. 

Guest Wolfbrother31

Sounds like BW it's getting all screwed up cause Johannson is sueing Disney; have you heard this? 

I haven't seen BW yet; was it good?

On 8/29/2021 at 7:18 PM, Wolfbrother31 said:

Sounds like BW it's getting all screwed up cause Johannson is sueing Disney; have you heard this? 

I haven't seen BW yet; was it good?

I have. 

BW was pretty good. Not the best Marvel movie, but definitely not the worst. It was worth the thirty bucks. 

Guest Wolfbrother31

I just saw the 10 rings movie with my wife last night. 

It was pretty good. Had some fun humor. Good karate. But it was very, Chinese y LoL

None of that is spoiler worthy. But if you're interested in seeing it - I'd personally give it a 6 out of 10 stars. Not even in my top 10 Marvel movies. But still, fairly entertaining. 

On 9/4/2021 at 2:33 PM, Wolfbrother31 said:

I just saw the 10 rings movie with my wife last night. 

It was pretty good. Had some fun humor. Good karate. But it was very, Chinese y LoL

None of that is spoiler worthy. But if you're interested in seeing it - I'd personally give it a 6 out of 10 stars. Not even in my top 10 Marvel movies. But still, fairly entertaining. 

I'm going to see it eventually, but probably not in theater. 

On 9/4/2021 at 2:35 PM, Wolfbrother31 said:

Also, I just an article in Wall Street Journal titled "How Johannson and Disney reached the point of no return"

I'm not sure how the whole Disney thing is going to work. Scarjo was already kinda done with Marvel, since Nat was killed off, but maybe Disney will consider other people before her for other roles after this. 

Guest Wolfbrother31
3 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

I'm not sure how the whole Disney thing is going to work. Scarjo was already kinda done with Marvel, since Nat was killed off, but maybe Disney will consider other people before her for other roles after this.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure she's done with Disney now

• 3 months later...
On 12/22/2021 at 6:58 PM, Wolfbrother31 said:

@Asha'man Shar'aman

Have you seen Hawkeye & the New Spiderman yet?? I don't wanna spoil but do wanna talk about it!

Yes! I've seen both. I'm totally down to talk about it. What did you think of NWH?

Guest Wolfbrother31

I really enjoyed it. 

Since I grew up with Spiderman cartoons & then Toby Maguire it was neat to see them bring back previous Spiderman's and villains. 

Loved the inside joking. Clever lines. Really well written. 

You? 

Also, hey, it's been nice being on DM the last year. But I think I'm done. 

I'm wondering if I can be completely removed? 

I'm really unhappy with being given a "warning" after repeatedly being called disingenuous & a darkfriend - and all I did was suggest that someone who has no complaints and defends every aspect of that atrocious finale is probably on the payroll (which there is nothing in the code of conduct that would qualify that as being giving a mark against me). 

Thus, I would either like that warning against me completely removed or I would like there to be no association between me and DM. 

Thanks man, I've appreciated my interactions with you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2021 at 9:55 AM, Wolfbrother31 said:

I'm wondering if I can be completely removed? 

I don't think I have that authority, maybe take it up with one of the forum mods. I just mod the BT. 

I'm really unhappy with being given a "warning" after repeatedly being called disingenuous & a darkfriend - and all I did was suggest that someone who has no complaints and defends every aspect of that atrocious finale is probably on the payroll (which there is nothing in the code of conduct that would qualify that as being giving a mark against me). 

Yeah, I understand that. I'm sorry that happened to you, show threads got a little too toxic for sure. Part of why I haven't been as active. 

Thus, I would either like that warning against me completely removed or I would like there to be no association between me and DM. 

I don't believe I can do that, have you talked to the forum mods? 

Thanks man, I've appreciated my interactions with you. 

Me too. I loved having you around the BT, but I understand if it's too much. DM is supposed to be fun and if it isn't anymore, it just isn't. I don't blame you, and I wish you the best. 

• 4 weeks later...

Since I moved my last post, thought I might as well post something relevant here.

I finished up Hawkeye a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed. Don't have any connection to the source material so I was able to take everything at face value and as it came.

Was a nice way to watch. No preconceived notions or expectations. 

Edited by elteryon
Something relevant to this thread

On 1/30/2022 at 3:35 PM, elteryon said:

Since I moved my last post, thought I might as well post something relevant here.

I finished up Hawkeye a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed. Don't have any connection to the source material so I was able to take everything at face value and as it came.

Was a nice way to watch. No preconceived notions or expectations. 

Nice! Yeah, I enjoyed Hawkeye too. Have you watched everything else in the MCU? If so, what’s your favorite?

On 2/2/2022 at 8:14 PM, elteryon said:

I'm mostly up to date on the MCU. Haven't seen Eternals or the latest Spiderman yet.

My favorites are probably Winter Soldier and Thor: Ragnarok. Black Widow was fun.

Ahhhh. I won't spoil for you then. T:R is my second fav. My top three are Iron Man 1, Thor: Ragnarok, and Spider-Man: No Way Home. 

CA:WS is awesome. Who's your favorite character? Mines Tony Stark