DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lack of Rand

General Tam

I agree with Beckon, there is considerable difference between understanding and agreeing.

I think that Rand has put himself into a dangerous situation by not trusting anyone, however understandably, esp. with the nausea/resonsence issues he faces now. If he doesn't start trusting someone, will he even be able to survive seizing the OP when he reaches the Final Battle, or will he just stand there and hope Logain and the Asha'man are able to defeat the Dark One at his direction?

Yes you are damn right, i'd to see Tam again in an important role. I'd like some sort of confrontation with a lot of characters left somehow behind during the books or some crossing confrontation like Mat&Cadsuane that might resolve in something like :

"blood and blody ashes!", "Manners boy!"

Who will be more stubborn? lol, but it would be interesting to see some character out the normal groupe of people we are used to see them.

Last point I think Rand needs to remember tears and laughter becouse the Dragon Reborn is one with the land and the land is one with the Dragon Reborn :!: what he is may affect the world in some way we don't expect.

maybe its a after-effect of fains dagger slash? I mean all the suspicion and stuff.... it really started after LOC(if that was where he was slashed)

He's been doing the "I must be harder" thing since tDR. Fain's dagger slash was from aCoS.

I think that it's more likely a result of his attempting to harden himself, as well as an increasing in his not trusting AS and even himself sometimes.

You can see the progression beginning as early as tEotW, and it increasing well before LoC.

The pain from the two wounds contributes to it, but I don't think that they are the catalyst.

Archived