DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looking for players

Robert Laurel

So a rev one RP

Well I been feeling like doing something lately like create, but has had issues focusing to sit down and do anything artsy. I could try RPing I guess as long as I don't have a main rolle - cause my life is a rollercoaster lately so never know what's next that need my attn

For the Napoleon RP there would be muskets, cannons and primitive steamships. For the VictorianWW1 RP there would be zeppelins, pre-dreadnought ships and primitive heavier-than-air planes. Also machine guns. Development of primitive tanks later. Limited use of Channeling because it could quickly get too destructive. The Seanchan and Shara against everyone else.

Depends...a live animal is more acrobatic/agile, so it has its upside to a machine...it just depends on setting and whatnot

And in Napoleon time there was no planes, and air balloons would be rather at a disadvantage to something that's not dependant on hot air and wind to move around

Lol  by now I forgot most of school teaching of it, my knowledge of it is the temeraire series which while fantasy, loosely follows the general storyline

Air balloons weren't menchoned much there but in an alternate reality where dragons exist it would have it's impact on strategic choices...and air balloon vs dragon...

Raken and to'raken is a more dimmer down version. With smaller size and no "magical" abilities like wind or fire blowing...they could add an element but far from. Be as important as dragons was in temeraire books

Edited by Liitha