DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Howdy!

Phaedra

I'm an Aspie of the White Tower, and thought I would stop in and say hi to the site. I started reading WoT back in 2004, and only made it to book 6. I've tried re-reading the series multiple times over the last 15 years, but can only seem to get to book 6. I just started re-reading, this time with my mom and sister, with the determination to finish the series this time. Because spoilers don't bother me, I've read synopsis/plot summaries/discussions about the series as a whole to know what happens ?. I've been a fan of the series for a long time, and am super excited about the TV series. I joined DM because I want to know the latest news about the show, as well as read up on folks thoughts/opinions about the series. I enjoy being around those with similar interests, because I learn things from them. I wouldn't say I'm a frequent poster, but I definitely lurk and read a lot. I may start a discussion with questions or observations occasionally, but most of my activity is commenting from time to time.

In other news, I live in Texas, USA, and work as an IT professional for a bank. I embrace my quirkiness and geekiness, and I love all things pop culture/sci-fi/fantasy/Disney/musicals/theatre/karaoke/magical. I'm a runner, fisherman, and artist, and I love football (American and soccer) and most other sports. I enjoy discussing and theorizing, as well as researching. 

I'm excited to be a part of the site, and I look forward to learning and sharing!

Guest Thefoxthtmakestheravensfly

I hope you can finish the series this time, cause if you can't you will be losing a lot of stuff. Even the fact that you know the events shouldn't be a obstacle. There is plenty of LEGENDARY dialogues through the series. And of course characters...