DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bubbles of Evil RP

Wayfarer

Thats right folks, like the other divs, we too are going to run a Bubble of Evil RP.

From what I've been able to figure out from talking to people, alot of Freelander PC's are going to be around Caemlyn, or can get to Caemlyn. Natural spot for a bubble of evil.

On the otherhand, since I don't feel like wrecking a city (actually, because the Incarns not to mention Rand would kick my arse), the idea so far is to have the Bubble of Evil RP just outside of the city where a fair would be held. A place for entertainers, traders, even visiting dignitaries looking to wile away some time.

We start after Easter, each bubble RP gets one week to be played in. I'm not sure which week is ours yet, but when I know I'll post about it.

At anyrate, if you want involvement, just let me know. Furthermore, let me know what kind of bubble stuff you want to happen.

So far we've got flames running about and setting stuff on fire and illusions of random stuff. Chip in :)

That would fit with the dead walking being one of the signs of Tarmon Gaidon approaching. *nods* Maybe have that start on one side of the fair, fire on the other? Everyone can get confused in the middle of the fair ro somesuch.

Maybe if the fair is near a cemetary...

HEY!!! It might just be me, but RJ never mentioned what is done with the dead in randland. But that sounds good, maybe we could have something like an uber-bubble, ya know, multiple forms of evil incarnation.

Yeah, only thing I can think of for the dead is the Shienarans being buried naked to return to the mother and whatnot.

And yeah, its not going to be just one thing. Whatever we can do to the fair, as long as it fits with everything else I'm all for doing it :D

Well the plan is to have Satine back for this RP too...what if something we had decorating the fair...hmmm like flags or ribbons or something...suddenly come alive also, start strangling people...

.... a lot of dots up there. Just another completely random idea :)

Guest Estel

I'm going to have Alianna in Caemlyn, and I'm thinking her deceased family is going to come to get her...

and I think the 'dead' would all go back to being dead once the bubble passes...I think the trick is to stay alive as long as the bubble lasts...

Guest Estel

me thinks just dead Andorans...

I think Alianna's family will visit her by jumping out of the picture she had had painted of them...much like the figures on the Cards Mat was playing with in Shadow Rising...

- Dead coming to visit

- Pyromania with fire elementals running about

- Ribbons and pennants strangling people (hmm)

- Maybe a storm? Juxtapose sheets of rain pounding the earth while manlike figures made of fire run about. Plus lightning, lightning is cool.

- Have a few people swell up then explode, releasing a torrent of rats and other vermin that then proceed to mob people nearby.

More ideas? :D

• 3 weeks later...

okay. sounds like a great idea...

although i don't know how my fine Ogier will handle travelling with an Aes Sedai. respecting them is one thing, having to spend time on the road with 'em... :P

Davin Dagonet the renowned Gleeman will grace this vivacious and vivified vicissitude of nature with a valorous visitation and a valiantly venerating performance. He will awe and mystify all and leave not a one without a sense of reverence. So come one, come all, listen well and listen close. The time is nigh for a magical hour where wonders are beheld and horros will be manifested.

actualy myth he dont have to know..she dont look aes sedai'ish anymore and she dont go around shouting it of the roof tops...less she needs it to gain something...peoples dont always speak easily infront of an aes sedai

How about a bubble that brings every character's worst fear to life, but not really, its just an illusion. If that makes sense.

So like if your character has a fear of snakes, then your character would believe snakes were surrounding him or her. Even though, no snakes were actually there.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Or, how about, everyone comes down with a short-term sickness that is so horrible that the characters believe they will die?

Hey Danyu :D Good to see you.

As to that..

a) Each experiencing their own worst fear wouldn't allow for the chars to interact with each other, because they'd each be in their own nightmare.

b) Sickness thing would be doable. Not on everyone, but maybe some... Perhaps those who come into contact with the dead? Thoughts anyone?