What is going on in the Dragon Reborn Portal Stone World?
Curious to know what is happening where in the RolePlay section of Dragonmount.Com?
The one common notable thing all over the world is that the weather is abnormally cold. It is spring but the weather remains wintery.
- Almoth Plain: With the Seanchan beginning to penetrate the Almoth Plain, both Falme and Katar have strengthened their ties with each other and Arad Doman to form a strong defensive pact. Working in tandem with the forces under the command of Darian Tiandar, the combined force continually frustrates the Seanchan advance.
- Altara: Altara is currently divided between four factions including the Queen. While the Queen holds most of the power, she must also deal with these other factions. The Kin are hidden, but when they reveal themselves they are going to change the face of Altara.
- Amadicia: Held by the Children of the Light currently with no challenges to their authority. Though, there have been an increase in troubles with bandits on their border with Tarabon, and raids by Altaran marauders as always continue.
- Andor: Enraged by the news that Forsaken Rahvin was controlling Queen Aramila Trakand, the Dragon rallied the Aiel and retook Caemlyn and the palace. Rahvin killed the Queen during the battle and the nation is now waiting for the Daughter Heir Elnora to come and claim the throne. Meanwhile Aiel are holding the peace in the capital city.
- Arad Doman: Refugees from Tarabon have fled here, despite the differences between the two nations. Proof of the Seanchan return has truly galvanised the nation into action, the merchant houses setting aside most of their politics in favour of danger posed by the enemy that once overran them. The King oversees the defence of the nation, while delegating the leadership of their expedition force in the Almoth Plain to Darian Tiandar, a merchant as well as captain of good repute.
- Arafel: Thanks to Sammael's machinations, Arafel and Shienar are now at war. Shienarans were conviced that Arafel intended to attack them and at the same time Sammael's minions in Arafel made them presume the same when Shienar started strengtening its boarder. As the Blightborder has weakened, Arafelians fear for a Shadowspawn attack from the Blight.
- Cairhien: Since the Day of Black Veils, Cairhien has been given to the regency of Lord Reynard Alneau. Seeing to the rebuilding of Cairhien and the restoring of her economy as quickly as possible, the Legion of the Dragon as well as the Sun Guard are based here and keep order now that the Aiel have been removed. Things are quiet, tensions dissolving with the removal of their nemesis from their immediate lands.
- Far Madding: After Illian and Andor both acquiesce to the Dragon, the council shall follow suit in turn for Far Madding as all their major trade routes will have sided with the Dragon rather than risk confrontation or a loss of trade status.
- Ghealdan: Things are currently peaceful on the surface but trouble is stirring as the Shaido clans have regrouped in the nation. They are preparing to take over the Ghealdan and replenish their gai'shan from among the Wetlanders.
- Hunters of the Horn: Despite rumours that the horn has been found and sounded, Hunters still wander the lands in search of adventure even as they attempt to find the horn, or the truth of the rumour.
- Illian: With the deposal of the false Queen of Illian (the Chosen Serashada), Queen Sofia Stepaneos has ascended to the throne and has pledged the support of Illian to the Dragon. The conscript army she has inherited was allowed to disperse if it wished, but a full half of it ended up being contributed to the growing Legion of the Dragon.
- Kandor: In serious stage of rebuilding. After the fall of Chachin to the Shadow, the remnants of the Kandori army were scattered and disorganised, just trying to save people and get them to the neighbouring lands as quickly as they can. The White Tower sent considerable aid to reclaim the nation to the Light and restore order. Kandor's own army has been pulled together again and the majority of White Tower's forces has returned to Tar Valon.
- Kin: The Kin around the world are still attempting to maintain a low profile and attract as little attention as possible. Yet within their ranks in the knitting circle, factions within it wish to declare themselves, to live openly and either side with the Dragon or simply place themselves beyond the White Tower’s authority. Traditionalists block these movements, yet events in the world threaten to tip the balance.
- Mayene: Despite their first not being present, they are managing remarkably well and there is no trouble in her waters or her home thanks to the peace that has been enforced by the Dragon on Tear. No longer having to fear Tairen designs, they will have little trouble contributing some of their soldiers (including some of the Winged Guard) to form the Legion of the Dragon.
- Murandy: As always, the nation is a divided eyesore that is only united in its complete suspicion of outsiders. The King currently holds limited power, but when the Dragon holds the allegiance of Andor, Illian and Far Madding, it shall either help unite Murandy under his rule or require him to enforce it so he is better able to deal with the changes in the outside world.
- Ogier: The Great Stump has been called and Ogier elders from all Stedding have come to speak about what is happening in the world, and whether they should intervene or leave the conflict that is brewing.
- Saldaea: Saldaea is currently faced with three problems. To the west is Arad Doman who they had to liberate from Seanchan occupation, to the north is their Blightborder and to the east is Kandor that has been overrun with trollocs and refugees of the fall of the nation. Having to guard against the Seanchan, the Blight and try and rescue what refugees they can while resisting the trollocs on a second front is beginning to strain its resources yet it still holds strongly.
- Seafolk: The Seafolk are currently in the process of avoiding the Seanchan, ceding their islands rather than attempting to face the Seanchan in open battle save for the occasional skirmish. The current Mistress of Ships advocates this strategy, but should anything happen to her, a new Mistress of Ships might plot a new course.
- Seanchan: The Seanchan invasion has officially begun. The Seanchan have landed in Tarabon and taking the country with little resistance. Invaded by the Seanchan, the King and the Panarch have both been captured and have had no choice but to swear to the Crystal Throne. The Seanchan are spreading throughout Tarabon and swearing people to the Crystal Throne as they land more and more of their troops, many of which are being sent to the Almoth Plain.
- Shienar: Ruled by Sammael posing as the King, he reinforces his position as much as possible in order to resist the Dragon when the time comes. Due to Sammael's machinations, Arafel and Shienar are now at war. Shienarans were conviced that Arafel intended to attack them and at the same time Sammael's minions in Arafel made them presume the same when Shienar started strengtening its boarder. As the Blightborder has weakened, Shienarans fear for a Shadowspawn attack from the Blight.
- Tarabon: Invaded by the Seanchan, the King and the Panarch have both been captured and have had no choice but to swear to the Crystal Throne. Darian and Liara Tiandar escaped the Seanchan with the remnants of their followers and the Four Winds Trading Company to Arad Doman. The Seanchan are spreading throughout Tarabon and swearing people to the Crystal Throne as they land more and more of their troops, many of which are being sent to the Almoth Plain.
- Tear: Tears steady loyalty to the Dragon since the initial revolt was put down has remained steady. With the formation of the Legion of the Dragon, Tear's nobles have contributed retainers to the cause as well as any commoners who wish to join, which make the majority of the recruits who wish to escape the strict and harsh conditions of their position in Tairen life.
- Tuatha’an: The Tinkers are all gathering on the Plains of Maredo for a great meeting not only to celebrate their culture, but to discuss what is happening in the world and what it may mean for them.
- White Tower: Amyrlin Seat Sirayn Simeone vanished mysteriously, and the Hall was forced to declare her gone for good and choose a new Amyrlin, Annais Nevell of the Gray Ajah. Sirayn had sent a party of Aes Sedai to observe the Black Tower and the thirteen Sisters were captured and Bonded by the Asha'man. Annais was the negotiator sent to get the Sisters free and as a condition, the White Tower had to acknowledge the existance of the Black Tower to the rulers of the world. Sending a letter which included this decree was one of Annais' first deeds as the leader of the White Tower.
- Black Tower: After the Aes Sedai party of Watchers was caught, a group of Asha'man felt that their current M'Hael Dalinarius Traachenshield was too symphatetic toward the White Tower. Dalinarius was removed from the position and Brent Enios was installed in his stead. Brent was the one to negotiate the deal regarding the release of the captured Aes Sedai with representative of the White Tower.
- Legion of the Dragon: The Legion is a new army found by the Dragon Reborn and formed from soldiers of mixed nationalities. The Legion mixes various military tradition and is developing its own unique style of fighting that shall seperate it from every other existing company in the Westlands. The Legion is commanded by Calder Berrick, a childhood friend of the Dragon Reborn and a strategic genious. His second in command in Roland Duchon, who was selected amongst the Captains of the Winged Guard, as Mayene is the smallest of the Dragonsworn nations and also because of his status as a Great Captain.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.