DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Everybody!

I am ThePowerOfSaidin, and i am new to Dragonmount!, I am on book 3, The Dragon Reborn, but i can honestly say that my favorite book was the Great Hunt. I Had heard about the series many years previously before i read it. i bought the first three about 2 months ago, and i never looked back! This series makes almost all other fantasy series pale in comparison! I has been great, and i only just discovered this website and all the amazing people here! I look forward to posting and chatting about WoT on this website!! 

post-33827-0-60784200-1434739450_thumb.jpg

Hi ! Welcome to DM ! :biggrin:

Do not hesitate to have a look in our different boards : there's a RP and a Social community, and a lot of other places that may interest you.

Be careful about the spoilers though ! (even if most of the time they are quite hidden :wink:)

And feel free to ask us any question you may have !

Will do lol !

i may a bit slow on it ... coz i am a bit tired but i'll have a try tomorrow morning i promise :biggrin:

so, Rand is your fav character so far ?

*scratches head* well i have to be careful not to spoil anything lol

but in the beginning i liked Lan and Perrin a lot!

Min is a nice female character, she's so different from the others that i liked to read about what happened to her :)

Welcome!!! The Social Groups are quite fun and I'm a member of several. Please look around and I'd enjoy seeing you come by the White Tower and Warders.

Please be careful of spoilers in the discussion area!

Archived