DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CALLING ALL BTers!!!!

Guest Estel

WE WANT YOU!!!!

That's right! We're calling on you to protect our grounds from those evil Shadowy-types!

Isha's about to lead an ambush on Aginor and his cronies but will be ambushed himself.

Bonuses:

-Killing off Shadow TTPCs

-accidently blowing up buildings

-we never said you need to fight fair

Soo, sign up now!

alrighty here is the plan from the BT end (will talk to Taei about SG end asap)

Isha has just Travelled to a number of BTers homes, asking them to join him in the courtyard of his home asap via Gateway so they can avoid Shadow's attention

The first PCs/TTPCs to join will be a part of the original ambush team. They will be ambushed themselves because of a spy who'll sell them out to Aggi.

Battle ensues and remaining BT PC/TTPCs will join the fray.

Not long into the fight, Aggi will disappear, taking Isha captive and leaving his minions to fend for themselves (PCs will eventually retreat, TTPCs stay and get slaughtered)

That's the plan for the battle RP. I'll be poking people later to play other roles.

soooooo...sign up and post your char's arriving at Isha's house and the whole bit. I'll RP Isha's battle plan in a week. I have to talk to Taei before I plan any further.

WE ATTACK AT DAWN!!!!

ps. contact me if you want to make BT TTPCs

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Faile1987

count Ged in too, I really need to get him back into action... *nods righteously and pokes Davram with the I´m gay, so what?"-stick* :p

• 2 weeks later...