DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools: The prank room!

michellem

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Gentle", eh?

It is not enough pranking going on! This is the prank room, not your grandmas living room. Pranks! Not small talk!

*does a running round of the room, sticking notes on everyones backs*

Some say hug me, some says kick me, some says paint me pink and call me Lenlo, but they're all written in Norwegian so none of you knows who's what! You just gotta try it out and I'll let you know if you guessed right :biggrin:

Oh no Mish!!! You have pie all over your face!!

Let me help!

*puts cream pie in the back of Mish's head*

There! Balance and symmetry have been restored!

*pulls sign off her back and reads 'hug me'*

Awwww....I love hugs.

*hugs everyone while covered with purple jam*

OMG TROLLOCS !!!!!!!!!!!!

*sees everybody getting really scared, the bravest opening themselves to saidar and the others hiding under the tables, expecting an army of trollocs and myddraal*

*tries not to laugh... then as everyone understands that nothing will come, bursts into laughing*

got u all !

We would like to announce that Dragonmount has elected to participate in a new pilot program!

A program will be in place later this year to begin colonising Mars and they needed web sites to move with them in order that the colonists can have some Internet fun that works.

What's that, we're all staying on Earth and now we're going to have 20 minute lag time every time we go to post something so we'll never be able to do it without a timeout? Aw man, I guess that's it then ...

APRIL FOOL !!!!

Archived