DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

70 points to the person

Leelou

go into any of their bars and get yourself kicked out by insulting their company, their brew, their horses, their aim, their latrine digging skills, or whatever it takes. maybe blow up the place, I don't think they'd mind that

post after anyone in the band seven times as mat (ie blood and ashes or other catchphrase), after which you declare that the dark one has rescinded his luck and describe in detail the misfortune to which they are now prey.

write a few verses of dance with jack o shadows in their thread about how the great lord will send them to dance with jack o the shadows. and he'll lead.

ugh, I dunno, I'm bad at this.

maybe they could try to sober up a drunk kitty.

• 2 weeks later...

go into any of their bars and get yourself kicked out by insulting their company, their brew, their horses, their aim, their latrine digging skills, or whatever it takes. maybe blow up the place, I don't think they'd mind that

post after anyone in the band seven times as mat (ie blood and ashes or other catchphrase), after which you declare that the dark one has rescinded his luck and describe in detail the misfortune to which they are now prey.

write a few verses of dance with jack o shadows in their thread about how the great lord will send them to dance with jack o the shadows. and he'll lead.

ugh, I dunno, I'm bad at this.

maybe they could try to sober up a drunk kitty.

70 points to the Kitty. I'll clean these up a bit and use them. 

Archived