DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ramza's Stone Dog intiation

Ramza

Hung over, tired, and exceptionally bored was not a feeling any man enjoyed. It was to the Stone Dog sentry’s extreme pleasure that a young boy was coming closer to the gate.

He couldn't help the grin that moved like a shadow across his face. It took only a moment to whip it away. He knew that this young warrior had been anxiously awaiting his chance to join Shae'en M'Taal. He could only wonder if the young man knew what was in store for him.

“Stop. What do you want?â€

OOC: Ok here's the link to the initiation; please take a read through. I will play the NPC's for you as well as the SL obviously. However you will do most of the posting. If you need ideas check out Xins initiation on the boards.

http://aiel.aliciawilkerson.com/viewtopic.php?t=218

Aurin - Wolfbrother #1 Tracker Mentor to Solomon

Karatel C'Manla - Elder of Stedding Shangtai; Tree Singer

Xin - Aiel Warrior Society Leader of the Shae'en M'Taal

"I see you stone dog, i request entry into the society."

the sentry looked at him then walked into the roof, yelling "INTITATE"

Suddenly it seemed that every Stone dog in the hold was rushign Ramza, all he had was his wits, and his body to protect him, he turned and struck the sentry in the throat with a mighty blow, Seeing that man fall he turned and was caught by many fists to his ribs, nocking the wind form the young man, rising to his full height of 6'6 he roared and swung his fists, not to connect but to buy him time.

Ramza stood a stone in the tide of battle, being releantlessly beaten, throwing some, and kicking and striking others, there just seemed too many to defeat, but he wanted to join so he had to perseve, he kept his back foot on a line he had drawn and refused to move back, taking blows to the body till he crumpled. His rib cage seemed to be giving as one after another of the stone dogs came over and each stomped on his ribs, a kick from some one sent him flying back, growling he staggered up when a kick from his right nialed his shoulder, sending his injured arm out of the socket and renewing the pain.

"DEATH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DEATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Ramza roared that one word and in his mind he knew that the injureies that were healing wouldn't be healing for a long time, sure the wise one had healed him, but had only healed the wounds that would have kill him. The puntured lung, the snaped spine ,the major concussion. she had left all of the other injuries to heal on their own. The mounting pain was begining to destroy his mind.

Pain is the true destroyer, cause when your in pain you will do anything to make it stop

Ramza staggered back still shouting at the top of his lungs, no matter the pain in his ribs, he walked back to a wall and refused to move, pulling a spear from the wall he began to slash roaring at the top of his voice,, a single word, a single idea, a single thing that seemed inevatible........DEATH

Ramza began to push his way from the corner connecting with a warriors ribs and making hte spear sing, roaring till it hurt he began to move through the crowd making his way back to the door, never stopping never quiting, "DEATH" was his battle cry and death was his name, he kept coming even when he felt a hot pain in his back ,he refused to stop coming making it to the door way he put one foot in turned and threw his spear at some one standing there panting, seemly hundreds of men stood there wanting only one this... his DEATH....

Sinking to his knees he blocked a knee to his head and hit the poor fool in the groin, then grabbed the man on handed and grabbed his throat, whispering int the mans ear as he slowly started to push his fingers into the mans throat he had but one word to say, "Death" was what he whispered and death was all he thought he would recieve.

Ramza-worste warrior of the aiel

Rowul Stromblade- Band Lt- Noble of Tear (Lord of the Land) Former White Cloak Lord Captain

Kraken Firefist: Wolfie

Wolf Name: Rolling Fear.. wolf friend Rain Spirit

Beowulf Soth- Seachan Ogier

(ooc your turn aruon)

OOC: I will be writing this post as Belran my NPC Society second.

The initiate had shown great resolve during the onslaught of Stone Dog members. The members of the society always took great pleasure in the ritual beating of new members. Xin and Belran stood on the balcony of their roof watching the fight progress. Belran reflected on the time when he had been the newest initiate into Shae’en M’Taal and had to play his part in the next part of the initiation. At that time it had been Xin who was undergoing the beating. They had become fast friends and rose through the ranks; Xin advancing slightly faster and naming Belran his second.

Now it was time; with Ramza laying on the ground a bloody pulp from the beating the society had given him. Belran descended the stairs quickly and emerged from the door of the hold. “STOP†with the trained practice that only comes from many battles shared, a lifetime of bloodshed, and a brotherhood forged by fire everyone stopped. “You have shown you can stand against the onslaught; that you will not run. Now you must show your strength. You must go from the hold; you may take your weapons with you. You will run until sunrise and then turn around and return to the hold. You won’t stop or rest. Now go and return only when you have completed your journey.â€

OOC: Ok check the outline to see what you have to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Ramza picked himself up and looked around moving over to his weapons, he grabbed 3 spears his bullhide buckler, his ax, and bow and quiver. The quiver balanced his ax perfectly, with a look of anger he ran off.

A loping run would do fine, the sloshing of the water skins was almost enough to make you fall asleep

The miles seemed to flow by as did hte time, when the sun began to rise Ramza stopped and drank part of the water skin.Stretching his tired adn sore muscles he began to warm his muscles back up with stretches.

)Surely they won't think less of me not everyone can run all night then all day without stretching

After his streatching is done Ramza began his loping stride back to the hold, two miles (ok this is as realistic as i can get i mean there is no way an injured man with a shoulder thats ready to pop back out of place could carry a man any farther than that.plus he is still heavily beaten) to go he noticed a man crawling and coughing as is near death.

"I see you are you ok"

The man slumps over, and ramza waearly starts to sprint over to him.

"Hey wake up? come on don't wake from the dream yet, its rude to wake before you tell a person your name"

Looking at the man you helped him drink the last half of your water

(ooc not done)

• 4 months later...

grabbing the injured man he began a long treck back, everything was fine until he reached the walls of the hold.

Arrows were flying fast and hard, ramza shouldered the man to the wall and found rocks that were used for his first tests. Reaching into his quiver he pulled out a line, and drew the string aimed at the next bush near him and kept doing so until all the lines were tied to teh rocks, then he quickly ran and started a weave with the rest of his ropes. make it near impossible to come through. that done ramza did his best to make a tactical retreat into the hold where he would get more reinforments...

rushing to the stone dogs he placed the man gently down and called out that something was wrong,

yes something was wrong, the man got up and dusted hismelf off and left

(ooc now what?)

OOC: I’ll play myself as Society second, and I’ll also play Xin. Since this is the same initiation for everyone, I don’t think he’ll be too upset. :D

IC: Belran, the Stone Dog who had been feigning unconsciousness, went quickly inside leaving Cor, the young society second-in-command, to deal with Ramza. Cor went up to the dung fire burning in the center of the roof and retrieved the branding stone. Carved and shaped like a dog. He mused over the other stone shape in the fire: that of a cat. That was only there in case Ramza ran or failed. He took the hot stone tied to a long iron rod and brought it out. It glowed with the heat of the fire.

When the stone was seen in the Three Fold Land night several warriors converged on Ramza, holding him tightly and removing his coat and shirt, revealing the flesh beneath. Two warriors held Ramza in place and then Cor brought forth the brand and slowly aimed and placed the burning hot stone onto the right of Ramza’s chest. He held it and surprisingly the boy hardly made a sound, only tightened his jaws after a brief gasp of pain escaped his lips. Nearly everyone cried out in pain as they were branded. ‘Who trained this boy?’ he wondered, slightly bemused at the thought of considering a fellow Aiel who was about his own age a ‘boy.’

Warriors continued to undress the initiate and then the society leader, Xin, spoke from the shadows of the hold, “Will you now show me your skill young one?†With that he drew his knife and started for Ramza as soon as the young man was nude.

OOC: Of course, Xin is going to be better than you, but give it your best shot. When Xin comes forward into a circle that has been marked off, your task is to either defeat him (not gonna happen) or make him go outside the circle. Remember he wants you to succeed, but he must make sure you are worthy. Have fun!

ooc: Did I misread it Ramza, or did you just send you society leader flying out of the ring? If that is the case, edit your post. Numericly speaking it's ws of 18 versus ws of 10. If you want to go free style, like you and I did in your training, contact Xin and work something out. If you're going to keep it official, have the weapon scores in mind

Ghaul

Clan Chief and Division Leader

OOC: Ghual is right. This post is not going to happen. First of all...I realize your training has taken along time in RL but as far as the RP goes you've trained no more and no less than any other initiate to the Stone Dogs...second of all there is no way you have trained more than Xin...so please edit your post to reflect the sound beating you will receive with Ramza barely winning. Thank you

*ooc well tecnicly yes i have trained longer, thanks to aragono i was bed ridden for a few weeks adn after that i left the hold to be by myself adn to teach my self archery, all in all i have trained 3 weeks longer than most.... but ok i will thanks.....and the question i have is how is xin 18 when he has been sl for little over a month in the story line. can some one tell me this

ooc: That because some positions, like the position of Clan Cheif that I currently hold, have fixed to them WS. In my case the WS is 20, and Ghaul oved from WS of 18, I was the Hama N'dore society leader before becoming Clan Chief, I got WS of 20 practicly overnight. However IC and OOC timing are quite different, as you know, there is no need for me to explain that.

Now Society Leaders start at WS of 16, and can go up to WS of 18. As Division Leader, I approved Xin's jump to his maximum allowed WS. You, when you pass your initiation will jump from WS of 10 to WS of 12, and same as Xin ina few weeks time, a month at max, I will approve your 'jump' to WS of 14 a warrior can reach. Hope this help a bit, in case it doesn't - in my profile are my IM details. Anyone, feel free to add me and ask me. I will answer to the best of my abilities.

Ghaul

Aiel DL

• 1 month later...

ooc just to note ramza is just shy of 7 foot, and he is muscular from the training ghual gave him, and is resilit to MOST pain due to Aragono's training...Ahh teh knife hand SL, how you beat ramza till he nearly died)

Ramza stretched out his limbs, and looked at the man that was younger than him, Ramza had been training for far longer than anyone else that stood there, he never left a practice before it was perfect, perfection was what he strived for. And in most of his training he succeded. Except for the Archery, God that beating was brutal.

Ramza stood tall and waited, he had bested ghual by waiting, he had bested Aragono's second by waiting, he could outwait the mountains, once a person was in range he was dead, or would soon be.

Xin waded in, none of the men spoke ,Ramza just towered over the man and waited, once the man struck with teh dagger, ramza didn't even try to block, instead he grabbed it adn drove it deeper into his leg.

Then punching the man who in the face he removed the dagger.

"Now freind Xin we fight for real."

Ramza threw the dagger as far away as possible.

Ramza struck out, missing. And kept up the pressure never letting him rest or stop.But no matter how much the tried he could never grab ahold of the man.

Jeers were starting to to be said and objects thrown, once one hit Ramza he exploded with a right hand into the man that had thrown it, leveleing him, turning around he saw a flying kick come his way, ramza ducked in time to see the man fly straight over him and into (insert myth's character name here)

"Come now surely you are not as inacurate as a wetlander. or did you mean to kick him cause he laughed?"

Ramza was then kicked in his ribs by a stone dog, that drove him to his knees, the ribs were still sore, and the kick was brutal knocking the air from him, The the mans punches were coming in to frequent and were keeping him down, so ramza wrapped him up in a hold adn started trying to grab the man in such a way that he could use his size to arm bar teh man.

Well after several minuets of twisting and turning ramza managed to get teh hold and pull hte Sl's arm out of socket, which made ramza cringe adn pop up so as to continue the fight, the man was now relying on kicks, that hit him square in the ribs each time, there was little he could do so he started backing himself to the edge and manged to land a sweep kick that gave the man an execellent stomp that shattered the healing ribs, but the good news was that the injured arm went out of the circle......