DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

TPC Dread bio - SG and CC required

706Somtaaw

TPC: Tetsuo Somtaaw

Purpose: to act as a Healer for a few Assassin’s coming out of interrogation, and play a minor role in an internal SG conflict.

Lifetime: depending on how fast those involved post, and the attack occurs, no more than 2-3 months. If there is long periods with no posting could last a year, however TPC will die at the end of attack.

Notes: the Fade cloak mentioned in bio does no special little things, none of the hanging-still BS, it's just a plan simple black cloak that just happens to be stripped from a Myrdraal corpse.

Bio:

Height: 6' foot Shienarn, ex-Infantry

Appearance: a tall, slender Shienaran, he lost some weight after resigning from the Infantry but it doesn't show too much. He wears a Fade cloak, from a Fade he killed during his service.

Tetsuo Somtaaw was the eldest brother of the somtaw family, and after doing mandatory service in the Shienaran army, tended to the family arms store until he discovered his ability to channel.

He didn’t realize what he was doing at first, until he light a fire in his small home away from his brothers without getting up. Not long after he was extremely sick, and retching until his gut was empty.. Then he realized what he had done, and started hiding it.

He went for a walk to help him clear his head and picked up his cloak as he always did before leaving, and then stopped. He’d stripped this cloak from a myrdraal he’d killed, and although it no longer hung without moving it made him start thinking. He had no intentions of dying, and purchased a mount before riding hard south and then hooking around and riding north into the blight.

He encountered a Fade who brought him to SG, likely as another human prisoner, and tried grabbing at saidin before he was knocked out. He managed to do this, and managed to say somewhat calmly he wished to swear to the Dark One, trying not to crumble beneath the Eyeless’ gaze. He was brought to Shaol Ghul where he swore his life to the Dark One, and then started his training.

During his Acolyte training, he was introduced to a man who was simply called Amagumo, with no other titles or names given, before another part of his training started, focused on Healing and treating wounds. He occasionally saw Amagumo after that, and performed Healing on occasion for the man.

Just a Q, Somtaaw. Did you go to Rand or someone and get this character approved (and thus posted it up), or are you asking for SG approval now? 'cause if you're asking for SG approval, you're going to need to email this to shadowhall[at]gmail[dot]com, so we can archive it.

(Sorry I didn't see this sooner, for some reason I thought it was just another SG bio, and only after I saw it the second time, it sunk in that I checked bios for SG :P)

• 2 weeks later...

off of greyhound after 4 days of travel across North America. tetsuo is indeed a remake of an old char that I wrote for SG and passed to a friend, who I believe posted like 8 times ICly then quit.

I actually passed this through Muir first since she's in charge of TPC's then posted this for a little more official-ness to the bio.

He isn't planned to last very long, just do a few Healing weaves take a minor part in an attack then eat a dagger or other blade and die.

• 4 years later...