DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World of Tanks

Hardcaliber.45

I've been meaning to try this game out for some time but always got distracted by other stuff. Just finished installing and trying 2 matches.

It's not bad, it plays how you expect it to play. Exploring though the menus a bit I realize I've only skimmed the surface of what's available.

Oh, and is there a way to zoom in battle or tell if a target is to far away to hit? I've tried shooting at a distant hill but couldn't even see the explosion.

I think the game is great, but 1 warning it tends to be addicting. Yes about the zoom, there are mods/addons (like wow addons ) that you can install from curse or just google them that will help you a great deal. message me your ingame name if you like and I will be glad to help you out as much as I can.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive been playing this for a cuple weeks, and for a "free" online game its not bad at all. Even a newbie whos a good shot can beat a coiner in a one on one. Right now i am driving a pz3/4 and am working on getting a hetzer. Anyone with no clue what im talking about you need to play the game ;p

Archived