DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I Want to Join!

nicana

Hello! My name is Nicana or Nica, whichever you want to call me. I've been a member of DM since last April. I'm in several of the other Orgs and have been lurking the Kin for awhile now. Figured it was time to join.  :wink:

A little about me:

I'm married and have two kids, my son is 18 and my daughter is 17. I just quit working back in July and spend my time taking care of my home and family. I enjoy all genres of music except one. I don't like rap. I enjoy reading mystery and fantasy novels. I like to crochet, cross stitch, and work plastic canvas. I'm a laid back person and I love to laugh. Want to know more about me just ask.

Did you have a good workout? I mean as much as you could, anyway. I know back problems are nothing to sneeze at. I haven't set foot in a gym since i was, ummm, let's just say over 20 years ago. It was at my dad's apartment complex. This real muscular dude came in and starting laughing at me so I left and haven't been back to one. So I guess you can say I'm a little self-conscious.

Yes, it was fun. I am walking for 30 minutes each day. I know it can be intimidating going to a gym but at mine there are people of all ages and all sizes. Don't let anyone else make you feel bad about about making good choices for yourself.

Hey, we're not old! 

Just experienced. *winks*

*clears her throat*

*wraps a blue sash around Nicana's hips and kisses both cheeks*

WELCOME TO THE KIN!!! Now you can be experienced, too! *grins*

*showers thread in confetti*

C'mon and party, people! Shake what ya mama gave ya... ;)

I know Ryrin, your right. I do need to get into a gym and not worry about what anyone else says. It's hard for me, but I will get over it.

Thanks U4ea! I'm always ready to dance!

*shakes her groove thing*

I don't have time for a gym... I work out in the shower. Seriously. 50 jumping jacks while the water is warming up (not actually IN the shower), 50 squats while I'm shampooing my hair, 50 heel raises (rolling from flat feel to the balls of your feet) while I'm soaping up, 25 Latin Hip swivels to each side (rolling the hips from as far out as they can go, in a complete circle, for a total of 50). Then I scrub the shower and stretch when I get out. I also try to cram in a 1 mile walk while I'm at school. It usually takes me about 15 minutes and sometimes those are rather hard to find, but I do my best. :) 

;)

:biggrin:

Yes I did. Just got her tonight.  She's adorable! She's Lab/Shepherd mix. We named her Cyn after the little girl in the Studio Ghibli movie Spirited Away. It's taking her a bit to warm up to us because she's scared but she's getting more at ease.

Archived