DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Popularity

gaishain

I disagree on Nynaeve. She was in a position of power in the Two Rivers. This Aes Sedai and her warder come and take away four young adults, secretively. She chases after them and finds a world where she is confronted with evil she has never experienced before. And then she finds out she can channel, something the Two Rivers folk did not have, to say the least, positive thoughts on. I think she is probably angry by nature; have you ever met anyone like that? Nynaeve is now thrown into events of the world that disrupt her comfortable existance of the Two Rivers. That will only make her angrier. After she marries Lan she seems a little tamer. I love the way she will not let go of the fact that Rand is under her care and has always been. I thought it was a touching moment when she was saddened by not being able to heal Rand completely after he lost his hand. I like Nynaeve, a lot, it's Elayne I can't stand. I'm not a big fan of Moraine either. I liked her best when she finally submitted to Rand.

Archived