DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If WOT was a film who would play who?

maeve

In my opinon: Demi Moore would make a great Moiraine 'carse of her agelessness plus she can have a royal demener around her. also I think that Kristen Kruek of Smallville should play Faile because of well she looks like how I imangened her and she also has a broad acting abilty (if you don't beleive me check out these two episodes: Nicodemous Season 1' date=' Spell Season 4.

Thanks![/quote']

I don't usually post in topics like this, but I have to insert a comment on Kristen Kruek. While she is beautiful, I have seen every episode of Smallville. In my humble opinion, she has the acting skill range of a teaspoon.

Still, Faile isn't too big of a WoT character, so I guess Kristen could do it....

• 2 years later...

Ok, since I was asked for my opinion, I will post it.  Be prepared for geekiness to the geeekth degree, lol!

I have always pictured the characters in my head as I read the books.  I grew up in the 1970's and 1980's, so a lot of these ideas are from that era.  Once I formed an image of a character in my mind, it could not go away.  I continued to read and re-read the books and the images stuck with me.   

Demi Moore could be an Aes Sedai, but I just don't see her as Moiraine.  Sorry, but I think Demi would make a good Green sister, but not Moiraine.

I always pictured Thom Merrillin as Christopher LLoyd, like he was in in the Back to the Future movies.

doc-emmett-brown.jpg

I always pictured Elyas Machura as Ted Nugent.  Ted Nugent is a big time hunter and woodsman, and completely a wild man.  I can picture him as talking to wolves.  My RL brother Dave actually met Ted Nugent once, while hunting in northwest Pennsylvania.  Ted Nugent owns a hunting camp near my parents house in PA. 

ted_nugent.jpg

I see I have left you all speechless, lol!  So I will continue with my WoT brain attack of the mental images.  Sorry, once I get an image in my mind it sticks.

This is Susan Lucci.  She plays Erika Kane on the soap All My Children.  I admit, I used to watch it.  I'm not a big fan of soap operas, but I used to live in texas and I didn't have cable and it was the only thing on TV in english.  I picture her as Queen Tylin.

susanlucci.jpg

This is Rebecca Budig. She played Greenlee on the soap All My Children.  Like I said above, it was the only thing on television in english at the time and the image stuck.  She played a very fiesty, smart, bitchy, strong, know-it-all young woman.  I pictured her as Nynaeve.

rebeccabudig2bo.jpg

I always pictured Egwene as Anne Hathaway, ever since I saw Anne in the Princess Diaries.  I loved her character in Ella Enchanted!  She's young, sweet, innocent, smart, yet has an inner strength.  That's how her characters have always come across to me.

annehathaway.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've just looked at her and she is very beautiful. the images were not great but I could see her as Lanfear  -she looked a bit cold in the pictures which is how lanfear she be - in my view.

I am trying out this to see if i can do a link to the guy I think of when I am reading about mazrim Taim. Not sure if this will work. He's not in costume, which usually makes him even more Taim like but you should get the picture

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0800101/

That's win, I also want Ba'al to play Mazrim Taim :D

Archived