DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bag of Food

Aiel Heart

Okay. I'd get a store flyer and put it on the bottom, a bag of the 3 hearts of romaine lettuce and put that on the side standing up and a small container of milk. Then I'd toss in a package of steak and 2 packages of chicken breast. On top of that I'd toss in some bell peppers, an onion, a handful of potatoes and a couple sweet potatoes, some cherry tomatoes, cucumber, a bag of green beans, a lemon and a box of butter. I'm also going to toss in loaf of bread on the top.

So if it was a month instead, I would fill the bag with chicken, salmon, and pork. Though maybe not completely full; maybe make room for a sack of potatoes and ration those as well as I may. Meat and potatoes - that is all a body needs :tongue:.

She said you are only allowed to eat what is in the bag, though, so I guess you have to pretend you have no other way to get food.

...If we do not have to, then I will fill the bag with salt water taffy instead, because I can provide vegetables, milk, and meat for myself. :biggrin:

then it would still be meat and onions and perhaps some dried veg. beans for sure. protein i need, and enough fiber in beans and way more than enough carbs.

silly to pretend i can't get my own food though. of course i can. i'd forage wild if i had to, there's food everywhere this time of year.

Archived