DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

All I want for Xmas...

Emperor

Guest Haxorsist

Over here in Norway they show some Christmas movies I have to see, because of tradition. First one is a Czech version of Cinderella, called "Tri orísky pro Popelku" (Three Wishes for Cinderella), and the other one is a Norwegian one called "Reisen til julestjernen" ("The Journey to the Betlehem star" or something).

It's tradition to watch those two on Christmas Eve.

The following week I also have to see "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and "Home Alone". :D That's a sure way to get into the Christmas spirit.

Guest Emperor

I agree, it has been a fav or mine for sometime.

Of course, up near the top of the list is Scrooged. Bill Murray is funny man.

I had never seen "A Christmas Story" until a few years ago... not sure I like it all that much. I associate "Little Women" with christmas as well, not the Winona Ryder one, the one before that.

I voted for Christmas Carol (I was in a stage performance of this a few years back). I used to love the muppets version though with Michael Caine.

In England we usually have The Wizard of Oz shown sometime during the Christmas period....watched it every year when I was young.

Guest Emperor

Is that a xmas movie? You confuse me girl.

If I drink every night, does that make me an alcoholic?

And I got so bored at home, I am working. YES.... but I am drinking too.

It was a while ago and I was a lot younger....I think i was one of Fezziwigs daughters in the christmas past bit....but the script was written by someone local so can't remember now....memories not too good now. :D

Just phoned my mum (she has the programme for it) and I played two parts ....Charlotte Fuzziwig and Celia Trotwood...Mum's always keep everything.

Nightmare Before Christmas, all the way!

And I also want to give thumbs up for Fanny & Alexander. Ok, it's not really a holiday movie, but the first part takes place during christmas, which gotta count for something.

But if the Smurfs celebrated christmas their movie would kick all other movies butts.

Archived