DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Black Tower Mik!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did it intimidate you enough Mik?

A Trolloc. Scare me?! It's the Trollocs who soil their pants when they just stand near me!

(ok.. the stomping bit.. that..that right there..that was scary!)

P.S: check out the theory thread for august. I decided to go full-out because I just got here!

Did you know I used to be the front page theory blogger?

You mean here on Dmount right? I know, but I never had the time to get involved truth be told. I usually come here (meaning Dmount) when I have a few weeks time after eachother to tell the masses of how I percieve WoT. I recall you responding to the 'twice dawns the day' thread I posted in a few years ago. You meantioned you did theories there, I think.

I haven't replied to it yet, but that thread has me seriously fiending for some old school wot theorizing

*puts hand on hilt* en garde, Despo!

that was an amazing write up, Mik... I have to read it again when I'm not at work, lol..

*bows* Thank you, m'lady. You were the first -ever- to say nice things about how my mind works. I haven't forgotten and I never will.

My mind is yours to command.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you know I used to be the front page theory blogger?

You mean here on Dmount right? I know, but I never had the time to get involved truth be told. I usually come here (meaning Dmount) when I have a few weeks time after eachother to tell the masses of how I percieve WoT. I recall you responding to the 'twice dawns the day' thread I posted in a few years ago. You meantioned you did theories there, I think.

I haven't replied to it yet, but that thread has me seriously fiending for some old school wot theorizing

*puts hand on hilt* en garde, Despo!

that was an amazing write up, Mik... I have to read it again when I'm not at work, lol..

*bows* Thank you, m'lady. You were the first -ever- to say nice things about how my mind works. I haven't forgotten and I never will.

My mind is yours to command.

Doh! This was the thread I had meant to respond to you Mik. My theory blogs can be found on the front page of DM. Just click on the "Theory Blog" link under the news category; mine are a little further back (most of their titles start with "It Works In Theory")

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Despo.

You might just want to sift through my content on this forum to read up about my view on all things WoT.

When I have some time, I'll sift through your stuff.

@Cindy; I am always with you. I am the evil thoughts in the darkest corners of your mind. I am the seed of doubt.

@Cindy; I am always with you. I am the evil thoughts in the darkest corners of your mind. I am the seed of doubt.

that's more work than you'd imagine.

Oh, don't I know it! It takes a lot of immagination...literally!

In here, thought is matter...and what you percieve as reality is like clay in my mind's eye.

that's more work than you'd imagine.

Oh, don't I know it! It takes a lot of immagination...literally!

In here, thought is matter...and what you percieve as reality is like clay in my mind's eye.

lol, I meant there might be more dark than light to manage, and the seed of doubt is the biggest tree in the garden, but you go ahead and see if you can cast any more shade.

Archived