DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

SMITE (beta)

Arez Al'Loke

So, there is this new game that's in BETA phase, Smite.

So what type of game is it? Arena style third person. Very similar to League of legends, Defenders of the Ancients 2, Heroes of newerth, only mayor differance is that you view the gameboard in another way.

What's the objective of the game? Kill the enemy Tauren, he's located deep in the enemy base.

You have to destroy 2 tower and one "pheonix" tower first before you can get at the Tauren.

Little minions constantly "spawn" from the base to defend the towers/attack enemy towers, they are NPC.

You have 4 teammates who, together with you, try to destroy these towers with the help of the minions.

As you can see in the video, you control a "God" is alot stronger than the minions. Your teammates control gods aswell.

He can "level up" by participating in battle, or just simply being close to combat, although you recieve more for participating ( I think).

You earn money aswell. There are different ways. Standing close to enemy minions dying, or KILLING the enemy minions (grants more gold), destroying tower, or killing enemy Gods.

I have currently got ONE beta key to give out, but I can acquire a larger amount rather easily. I think everyone should try this game ^^ It's rather fun =)

If you want to try it out, PM me and I'll send you the beta key =)

It is fun yeah, the phoenix are basically the equivalent of Inhibitors in LoL and the Minotaur is your nexus, Except it fight back. As do the phoenix. There's also the fire giant that is the equivalent of the dragon or baron in league, and there are neutral creeps in the jungle that grant buffs. Speed, damage, mana regen, health regen and extra armor are all the buffs I think. Oh and a speed buff. I also recommend people try it. I gave all my keys away. I'm not sure if I have more, there's a new feature in the game menu that says "send beta invite" and it's by email address, so I'm not sure if that means I have unlimited ones now or what.

Archived