DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Darkfriend Asha'man?

Myyrth

Now it's been a while, and I can say confidently that I knew how this worked in the past... but if I wanted to make an Asha'man who was slowly slipping towards the Shadow would I do that by making a BT Bio and just incorporating that into his backstory? Then when I am done establishing that character I can run it past us here to get him recognized as a DF?

I'm realizing that with just a shadowspawn, my choices for group RP's are more limited. Most peoples characters who aren't already tied to Shayol Ghul would be killing my poor little Fade on sight!

Edited by Myyrth

Well, by the looks of it this would be a BT character. So yes, you have the right of it there Myyrth. Come to the BT, establish the character, and then get him recognized as a DF here. So long as he stays at the BT, he'll remain a BT character. If he's ever outed and needs to flee for his life, then you can fully transfer him to CotS.

• 3 weeks later...

nods the way we do it is you go to the div the char will be in, and then if there is specifics in bio which involve another div, a div specific cc is asked for rather then a general cc..

the other option for a channeler is a dreadlord, which dont need to be stuck in the bligth, ours can train throughout the land, and for a while till we get up and going i am going to roll back the reqs to the level of 3rd char for people, which means minimum amount of reqs