DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Moiraine and Rand: The Meeting

RandA lThor

I was always of the opinion that Moiraine and Alivia would be those helping Rand with Callandor, given that Alivia will 'help Rand to die'.

I can imagine some sort of dire event or such preventing Nynaeve from being able to accompany the Dragon.

Nynaeve might decide that she doesn't want to help Rand in the Callandor circle. She might be off helping Lan's army; or she might not want to because she's against the plan.

Alivia on the other hand is strong enough in the power to be in the circle, especially if Moiraine gives Alivia her angreal bracelet. I am hoping the other one will be Aviendha. If not her, Cads will probably oblige.

I like the idea of Moiraine and Nynaeve the best because it will kind of be like old times when they left Emond's field except Moiraine and Nynaeve will actually happily cooperate for like the first time ever. This would be a good way to portray the bonding with Callandor. Especially because they would be protecting/helping rand which they both wanted to do in the very beginning, just with different ideas.

Archived