DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Oh you have got to be kidding me!

Maria

Some of you know that I live in a semi-large city (at least by Norwegian standards :P) and that I live not too far from the main road leading into the city centre. This is a relatively calm street during the night, and most days I don't even notice the noise.

That all changed tonight. For some reason the road contructors decided that 2am on a Tuesday night was as good a time as any to start their work on the road. And since my room is about 20 meters away from the road.. well you do the math.

And so I find myself awake at 2:30 in the morning, in five hours I have to get up to study for my exams. I am really not a happy camper.

And just to provide a visual, this picture was taken from the stairs of my house last summer. You can see the street behind the wall (there aren't any cars cause this was taken around midnight-ish).

plena.jpg

Lovely time to start road work!

There's been some road work going on here and they actually do the work from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. I feel for those who live along that stretch of road. Fortunately, it's a main road and most of the buildings are businesses.

Rasheta, those Navy guys are usually BUFF! You need to get up and enjoy the view when they go by! I know I used to . . . and then I married one (Navy diver). Alas, neither one of us is as buff as we used to be! LOL! Marriage for both of us and 2 kids for me wreaked just a bit of havoc on our figures. :wink:

Actually, I still enjoy the view whenever I see them do their PT as I drive on base. *goggles*

Rasheta' date=' those Navy guys are usually BUFF! You need to get up and enjoy the view when they go by! I know I used to . . . and then I married one (Navy diver). Alas, neither one of us is as buff as we used to be! LOL! Marriage for both of us and 2 kids for me wreaked just a bit of havoc on our figures. :wink:

Actually, I still enjoy the view whenever I see them do their PT as I drive on base. *goggles*[/quote']

*laughs* Yeah usually it's the Navy Seals going by and they are nice *drools*

Archived