DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who wants to do raising requirements?

benj1906

Hi all,

Things seem a bit quiet. Maybe the time of year who knows? But I did just notice a post on the progress board from Dedicated Gavin who has been a member over a year from the look of things - and his looked like the only post there in quite some time!

I'm sure most of you don't come to the BT to play a soldier/Dedicated interminably. So if you are active and wanting to fulfil those raising requirements please post here so we can try to get some action to it. After all

My main character has a LITTLE inconvenient problem with being unable to channel at the moment. But I will put in a bio to have another character who can fulfil channeling teaching requirements as well if that's what it takes to get some people promoted and try to stimulate some activity. My main, for the purposes of 'teaching' can do weapons work (he scores fairly well in that department, particularly in hand-to-hand and staff work). He could also perhaps participate in other miscellaneous non-channeling RP work (pity the severed ex-M'Hael fallen from grace and power and the Power... pranks... etc...)

You can do more than one raising requirement concurrently - so if you have a class running (say with Koras) but want to start another RP thread (another class, or one of those random RP requirements) then you can do them at the same time.

Interdiv stuff I am not so up to date with as I've only just come back to RP, but will try to facilitate that as well if I can, or annoy Skechypoo and Arath to help make it happen.

Cheers,

-Dali/Ben.

Sure thing Cai :) anything particular you wanted to start with? Have filled myself in on your bio - our chars are not dissimilar in some ways! ‘cept Dali was raised in Borderlands, but started out life before things got more complicated as a herbal Healer. Down the track will be happy to play out some of that if you want to develop your character to have a Healing talent.

-Dali/Ben.

I have started an “arrival” thread. I think you need 2 x 4 posts minimum (on your side) as part of the raising req’s, so this could count as one of them.

And don’t worry about it being your first RP - things are fairly free form here so you’re really just telling a story :)

I’ve tried to leave it open to lead into Cai being one of the new arrivals from Tear. Your turn to post! :)

-Dali/Ben.

Edited by Jask

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...