DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hard to find esslemont books

brujah

Neither bookstore I've been to have anything by Esslemont. I've been reading the Malazan books by Erickson, and I've just finished Bonehunters. Was wanting to get Night of Knives. But they had nothing. Anyone else having trouble finding these books?

I went ahead and for Reapers Gale instead. Read about a 1/4 of it last night. Series is so good.

Just buy them off Amazon, they've got all three of them there. I had problems finding RotCG and Stonewielder when I started reading them too, mainly because it was during Border's final months and they didn't get anything in on time, so I just ordered them online. My local Barnes & Nobles now carries all of them. I don't know what you have around you. So I would suggest the old internet to get them.

Just buy them off Amazon, they've got all three of them there. I had problems finding RotCG and Stonewielder when I started reading them too, mainly because it was during Border's final months and they didn't get anything in on time, so I just ordered them online. My local Barnes & Nobles now carries all of them. I don't know what you have around you. So I would suggest the old internet to get them.

I assume you mean four, and yes I concur. Just buy them off Amazon.

No, I mean 3. Orb isn't out in the states yet and won't be until May 22. Sure you could buy it off amazon uk I guess, but you can't get it on American amazon.

If you have a Kindle you can also buy them on that as well.

No, I mean 3. Orb isn't out in the states yet and won't be until May 22. Sure you could buy it off amazon uk I guess, but you can't get it on American amazon.

If you have a Kindle you can also buy them on that as well.

Oh wow I did not know that. My bad :biggrin:

Archived