DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kin? Anyone out there still interested?

Telcia

James recently nabbed me on MSN and sent me the documents about the Kin which were written up (which btw, rock my socks so hard I could scream!) and I was wondering if anyone out there is playing Kin or wants to do so still.

I am seriously considering rockin' on the Kin thing and wanted to know if I'm alone in this or if there are peeps out there already having fun with this great group of characters!

Thanks!

i have a fl channeler who dont know about the kin exsisting :P she needs a way to start learning about her skills thoug she has become a loner

admitedly most of her progress is only in my head and not on paper lol

Silh,

Your write up is exquisite. I really would like to chit chat with you about some future plans I have to play with the Kin. Since you (and others planning to play Kin) are already getting a kin together, would you mind a little rp planning session with me?

If you (or anyone else here) is open to the idea I'd love to do a chat sometime next week. Any days/nights good for you? If so, name the date, time (and timezone so I can figure out what that would be my time LOL)

I look forward to rp'ing with you all very soon.

*hugs*

James sent me your writeup Brenda, and wow. :) I love how you've split up and described the different factions! I'm itching to come up with something now. :D

A chat sounds great! Can we just make sure its during the weekend? My weekdays are kinda packed. :?

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

I can be online at 12pm Sunday 12/19 US-Central Time zone (which I think would be 8pm Sunday 12/19 for you) ... double check that with the link I've sent above.

Now... which chat program should we use? I'll need to make sure I know all your nicknames too so we can not manage to miss each other.

-Dee

I'm sorry, I completely managed to miss our appointment :? First my internet decided to quit on me after working perfectly the entire day, and then when it worked again I was too bummed with it to actually check msn and remember that we were supposed to chat about the Kin. I swear, my internet has even worse timing then I have :lol:

so... when do we try again? I've added you to my msn, and Mrija and Ata are already on there, so... should be too hard to make an appointment...