DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fast Reader

dEVabox

I just wanted to say: I read Towers of Midnight in three days. I have never been a liker of long descriptions (ie; The grass was green, it was so green it was greener then green.), so it's kinda interesting that I like the whole Wheel of Time series as that usually stops me from reading a series. But WOW! If there is not too much of a difference between Brandon Sanderson and Robert Jordan in style, there definitely was a change in pace. Maybe Jordan would have also bumped up the pace (especially considering he wanted to cram what Brandon said needs three books worth, if not more), but still: I am on Crossroads of Twilight right now on my re-read, and it has been almost a year now on the full re-read.

Considering all that happened in ToM, I am curious as to how everything will be wrapped up... There still seams like there is too much for one more book.

On a side note: Has there been any talk on making side stories? Sorta like New Spring: I really like those books the break off entirely from the story or give some kind of other history, like Silmarilion to the Tolkien.

Man I just finished TOM and I was thinking the same thing...I could have three more books instead of one.[ wish there was more Aviendha in WOT]

but Brandon Sanderson said He will not be branching on past AMoL if i can remember correctly.....It saddens me to near death.

RJ wanted to write two more prequels, but he postponed it until after the main series. I believe BS has said at least two times in the last couple of years that they are unlikely to be written now. So there is not much hope. I would desperately want to see them done, but BS and Harriet should decide it. The notes on these are likely much less detailed than aMoL, so I can see why they would be hesitant about it. 

Archived