DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Spartacus: Vengeance

SinisterDeath

• Community Administrator

So, I heard that they were going to make the 2nd official season, but Andy Whitfield's death, obviously put it on haitus (Hence why Gods of the Arena was released).

I Loved The original Series, faults and all. If they did one thing well, its making a villian you despise, and who better than this snivling weasle? (aside from Draco in HP!) batiatus_480x270.jpg.

Then, while searching for something to watch, here I find Spartacus Vengeance is already out! (apparently it released the 27th!!)

I loved the episode, and can't wait to finish off the rest of the season.

However, the obivous casting issue..

Liam McIntyre

liam-mcintyre-spartacus.jpg

is obviously no

Andy Whitfield

spartacus007.jpg

(I think its the eyes that don't quite add up aside from the obvious facial differences)

But the show must go on!

Also, pretty good suprise in the first freaking episode that had me dropping the Holy F' bomb!

Is it really that good? I was hoping so. I've seen the first season, and season 1.5 also, but I don't have Starz, caught them all on Netflix. /Sigh I don't think I'm going to want to wait to see the new ones though, so I think I'll be hitting up Project Free TV soon =)

Is it really that good? I was hoping so. I've seen the first season, and season 1.5 also, but I don't have Starz, caught them all on Netflix. /Sigh I don't think I'm going to want to wait to see the new ones though, so I think I'll be hitting up Project Free TV soon =)

I like it, And the first episode is chock full of suprises!

And the Name totally fits this season!

I really do like the fact that they make the viewer WANT these people to die!

• 3 weeks later...

It's been pretty good through the 1st 3 episodes IMHO, but I agree w/the casting issues. Not to spoil anything, they also changed another pretty major character (actress) from the 1st season, and it's not even close...*Sigh*

But I'll admit, I'm hooked...Episode 4 tonight!!

It's been pretty good through the 1st 3 episodes IMHO, but I agree w/the casting issues. Not to spoil anything, they also changed another pretty major character (actress) from the 1st season, and it's not even close...*Sigh*

Who'd they change? Cause... I havent' really noticed? Is it someone who 'disapeared' inthe first season? Or is it spartacus's lady friend? At aloss here..

Who'd they change? Cause... I havent' really noticed? Is it someone who 'disapeared' inthe first season? Or is it spartacus's lady friend? At aloss here..

It was some one who 'disappeared' in the first season, and 'reappears' in the 3rd & 4th episode of the new season. I don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen the episodes.

I still think the story in this season is pretty good, but the constant changes in actors is kinda hard. Maybe I should watch while squinting to make it bearable?

It was some one who 'disappeared' in the first season, and 'reappears' in the 3rd & 4th episode of the new season. I don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen the episodes.

I still think the story in this season is pretty good, but the constant changes in actors is kinda hard. Maybe I should watch while squinting to make it bearable?

Ah, didn't really notice they changed the actor for that character... I wasn't always looking at 'her?' face. :P

But the Main Actor change was an obvious and and necissary change.

Archived