DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Forum Idea - Recipe Exchange

Kivam

So which do you think is the best title?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. So which do you think is the best title?

• Indiana Jones and the City of Gods
    • Indiana Jones and the Destroyer of Worlds
    • Indiana Jones and the Fourth Corner of the Earth
    • Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
    • Indiana Jones and the Lost City of Gold
    • Indiana Jones and the Quest for the Covenant

I would be VERY happy with a discussion group, or any other manageable forum. On the other hand, I got a reply from Jason (I emailed the thread to community) and he said he was not inclined to create a new board for it, that it should stay in community. I disagree, but it's his site so I'm not going to push it (that said, if the rest of you admins/mods could tackle him and open up a new forum for us anyway, I'm prepared to represent you in the eventual lawsuit . . . for a nominal fee evil5.gif )

So, here's what I'm going to do - I'm going to open a few Receipe Exchange threads in this forum. Maybe if they get enough use we'll demonstrate the viability of our own forum. So post on em, people!

well i know the fiddlesticks has been labeled spam spam spam ...but aint it suposed to be for everything not belonging somewhere else...maybe they could get 2-3-4 stickies in there...its unlike much else will get stickied on that board anyway as i see it...

well i know the fiddlesticks has been labeled spam spam spam ...but aint it suposed to be for everything not belonging somewhere else...maybe they could get 2-3-4 stickies in there...its unlike much else will get stickied on that board anyway as i see it...

would help with the stickying but doesn't do much for advertising - nobody would look for it there

Archived