DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LONGHORNS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hazelkrs1

UT vs. A&M Rivalry  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Texas continue playing Texas A&M even though A&M left the conference?

• Yes, the game means too much to Texas tradition and college football
    • No, the Aggies burnt that bridge

Ley, this is about one of the oldest NCAA college football rivalries ever. What could have been the last game in the series happened the other night, excellent game overall. Unfortunately A&M is choosing to leave the conference, which puts the rivalry game in jeopardy.

I've always been an Aggie fan, that was my dream college growing up. But I honestly don't care all the much. The only time I root against the Longhorns is when they play my Aggies, otherwise I'm just a Texas fan.

I agree with you there Song, even though yall are our rivals I always (well, almost always :blush: ) root for yall when you play other teams. I also don't have nearly the same emnity towards Aggie fans that I do towards Sooner fans. Sooner fans ... mmmmmm I better stop myself before I get started. :darkone:

I do feel kind of bitter about them leaving, but I suppose the game still means too much to let it go forever. Still, for the next couple of seasons at least I think Texas should keep the game off it's schedule, just to make this game last in A&M's memory a bit longer :myrddraal:

Archived