DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sha’rah

kght22

sha’rah is a game that ishy (moridin at the time) was playing with, noticing that the main character in the game is holding his side, and wondering if maybe the game was an echo of a previous turn of the wheel.

those who are in charge say that the land of shara will have nothing to do with the last battle, but what does this game mean. years ago i thought that perhaps the real last battle would take place in shara, with rand the pawn as it were. but i know that isn't to be now, and have for quite some time. but what does sha’rah and moridin's speculation mean?

sha’rah is a game that ishy (moridin at the time) was playing with, noticing that the main character in the game is holding his side, and wondering if maybe the game was an echo of a previous turn of the wheel.

those who are in charge say that the land of shara will have nothing to do with the last battle, but what does this game mean. years ago i thought that perhaps the real last battle would take place in shara, with rand the pawn as it were. but i know that isn't to be now, and have for quite some time. but what does sha’rah and moridin's speculation mean?

i would like to show this as aftermath, not an edit. anyway the figure also has a sword. and many have speculated that the sword rand found is justice, which based on one of the initial prophecies in the first book, he is expected to possibly wield the sword justice, but based on the prophecies right next to that, he is to sing to the land.

The Fisher in Sha'ra is the Dragon and the game is a metaphor for the struggle currently happening. When you capture the Fisher, that is when the game really begins. You can win the game by directing the fisher, destroying all, or tricking your opponent into making the moves you wan't. There are different paths to victory but you don't just instantly win if you kill the Dragon. You can kill him and still lose. Remember RJ has said the DO has had "lesser victories" he has just never won in totality.

The Fisher in Sha'ra is the Dragon and the game is a metaphor for the struggle currently happening. When you capture the Fisher, that is when the game really begins. You can win the game by directing the fisher, destroying all, or tricking your opponent into making the moves you wan't. There are different paths to victory but you don't just instantly win if you kill the Dragon. You can kill him and still lose. Remember RJ has said the DO has had "lesser victories" he has just never won in totality.

thx for the data, although i still wonder (and will likely never get an answer to) if Sha'ra was supposed to have something to do with the nation of shara.

but once again thx for the data, forgot the name of the main figure was called the fisher, i did know it was based on the current world, moridin basically says that it is. found it disturbingly comedic that the pieces for his board were made from humans. comedic because the idea of turning a person into your knight or queen on a chess board is just funny, disturbing because in their world, it was actually possible.

Archived