DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DO NOT POST

Talmanes

Normal walkthrough is on private board. This is for those without access. (Seriously if you post, there will be consequences, and your posts will be deleted):

There are two types of One Power battles Dore Saidin and Dore Mordero. I'm just going to explain the simpler Dore Saidin right now.

So you're amped up and ready to challenge someone to a one power battle right? First you must go to the thread called Challenge Thread and find someone to battle. Once you have found someone to destroy with your mastery of Saidin you decide if you're going to use your regular stats, or your stats with angreals. You can find out what your stats are at the Black Tower Website under the Points Page.

Once you have decided on what stats you will use you need to start a thread and battle it out. Once the thread is started you'll both begin with 100 health and go to this site the, Dore Saidin Rollers ,

DoreSaidin1.jpg

Insert your name, your opponents name and their rank. Which you can get from the site above.

DoreSaidin2.jpg

Then type in your stats and their stats from the Points Page.

DoreSaidin3.jpg

DoreSaidin4.jpg

Then choose which attack you are going to use. Pick an attack which uses an element (Or elements) which is higher than that of your opponent if you can. I'll let you figure out which is the best attack to use for your stats.

DoreSaidin5.jpg

Once you've filled in all the information click ATTACK! and a window will pop up.

DoreSaidin6.jpg

Now here is the tricky part... If you use one element look at the First column of numbers. Two elements the second, three the third, etc.

So since I used Fireball which uses Air and Fire I look at the second column. I rolled a -10 with Air and a -8 with Fire. Pick the lowest number and that is how much damage you do. If it is negative or 0 your attack fails and you do no damage. So I did no damage to TheMasterDude. Here is another example...

DoreSaidin8.jpg?t=1296265169

This time I attacked with three elements so I look at the third column. Fire did 21 damage, Air 4 damage, and Spirit did 24 damage so my attack does only 4 damage because that is the lowest number in the third column of the three elements.

Typically people battle until a certain amount of health is left (Like 75) or for so many rounds (You attack 3 times and I attack 3 times).

When you get a successful attack you subtract that amount of damage from their health like the example below...

(List what attack you're using, how much damage it did (We can check to see what you actually rolled), their health, and your health)

Fire Earth Air Water Spirit

Locke: 13 20 12 12 12

Al Jenn: 20 7 20 7 11

Alright, let's roll...

http://www.black-tow.../doresaidin.php

The Dice of Dore Saidin!

You first. ;)

5 rounds so it doesn't matter, but certainly my good mate.

Attack: Arrows of Fire (Feel the burn)

Damage: 12

Al Jenn: 100

Locke: 88

That's what you think. >.> 8)

Start out simple.

Attack: Earth (Yawn) :D

Al Jenn: 88

Locke: 88

Attack: Fireball

Damage: 6

Al Jenn: 88

Locke: 82

Hmm

Well that's lucky. >.>

*ups the ante*

Attack: Tsunami

Damage: 16

Al Jenn: 72

Locke: 82

Attack: Arrows of Fire

Al Jenn: 72

Locke: 70

Well, this isn't going as planned.

I'm surprised too.

This'll probably fail but:

Attack:Rend Body

Damage: 6

Al Jenn: 66

Locke: 70

It succeeded, yay!

>.>

*Still recovering from that last attack I use...* (Sorry about taking so long >.<)

Arrows of Fire

Damage: 14

Locke: 56

Al Jenn: 66

That was my 4th attack. One more for me.

Looks like you'll win this pretty soundly. Good job... I can't imagine once you get the Sa'Angreal

Attack: Earth

Damage: 13

Locke: 56

Al Jenn: 53

It's not over yet.

And finally

Attack: Fireball

Damage: 8

Locke: 48

Al Jenn: 53

Yes, but you just need to do 6 damage to win >.<

That's now. You could've done like an epic move and completely obliterated me...>.>

Attack: Earth

Damage: 13

Locke: 48

Al Jenn: 40

Well fought Al Jenn.

You get 8 points for winning and 2 points for losing a One Power Battle. Beware if you run out of health then you lose 1 level off of your lowest elemental level. (For me it would be spirit right now would go down from 11 to 10). Or if your opponent is high enough and uses the balefire weave on you and it forms it is an automatic kill and you lose 2 levels off your lowest elemental level.

lyxigbrownie-300x207.jpg

Archived