DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sul'dam in training needs Sul'dam trainer for Bio

sage

Hey if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it. I need a Sul'dam to help train me in my Sul'dam apprenticeship. It says in the guide lines that the new Sul'dam needs another proper Sul'dam to help her learn how to become a Sul'dam, so if anyone can hook me up that'd be cool. and in the title I meant RP not bio. Lol sorry

Edited by Sage

Hi there Sage,

Did you submit a bio yet? I can't seem to find you in my files. If not, you'll need to do this first and if you're returning you'll need to resubmit your bio to be re-approved since you've been gone a while.

if you're ok with me responding slowely then I'll RP with you with one of the NSW Sul'dam. With slowely I mean that it may happen that a day or two goes by before I'll be able to reply but it shouldn't be much more than that.

Welcome! :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Sage,

Did you submit a bio yet? I can't seem to find you in my files. If not, you'll need to do this first and if you're returning you'll need to resubmit your bio to be re-approved since you've been gone a while.

if you're ok with me responding slowely then I'll RP with you with one of the NSW Sul'dam. With slowely I mean that it may happen that a day or two goes by before I'll be able to reply but it shouldn't be much more than that.

Welcome! :smile:

Thanks! I am wondering what DM Handle means and I don't know how to make a bio I have never done it before so if you could help me with that I will be able to submit my bio because I already know what I want it to be like. Thanks! That would help a lot.

Hi Sage,

DM Handle is your name on DM : I.e Sage :happy: Basically, a bio has a description of the character, their height, weight, eye colour, hair colour, build etc. and then a brief history of said character.

If I haven't made sense (which happens a lot :( ) Just head to the Welcome Inn, and go to the Biographies. There are plenty there to read through, and they might give you an idea.

If you need any more help, just post here :)

Arlow :)

If it's finished, just send it in an email to freelandersrp@gmail.com to get it approved :) After it is approved, we then post it on the Biography Boards to get another RP Group to Crosscheck it, and then, if they have no fault with it, you're good to go! :)

As for the link question, when you are replying to something, look at the top of the text box where all the buttons are, right next to the smiley is the link button.

Arlow :)