Shaydi

So, what is it?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. So, what is it?

• W. T. Defnitely.
    • Girlie. Always.
    • Depends on what you hang.
    • Hey! I like my fuzzy dice!

(wasn't sure if this was the correct area, but here goes nothing)

I'm Shaydi, and I don't know if you've ever heard of it, but there is a huge huge huge world of roleplaying that's been around for years and years...LOOOONG before these graphical user interface games came along with their pretty pictures that restricted your imagination, but heated up your graphics processors....there was real-time text-based gaming. It's been around since before the inception of the actual Internet as we know it. So, what is this forum about? It's about the Wheel of Time, right? A series, world, and people that we all know so well. Why not break out of that monotonous and constricted graphical-MMORPG that doesn't even allow you to scrape the surface of your roleplaying abilities when it comes to WoT. Why not try something that lets you control things in real-time? Tired of trying to RP on boards and forums? Why not do it with a group of people that are there interacting and responding with you as you control your character. Enter, Age of Darkness (aka. Shadows of Time). The 4th generation of a Multi-User Dungeon that myself and dozens of others have enjoyed for YEARS! As we move into this next generation of the Age of Darkness, we need players AND developers. If you're interested in joining a great and thriving Roleplaying community, come visit us! Want to feel the rush of a pvp fight? Playerkilling is a very active part of our game. Enjoy the feeling that no graphical game can ever give. It's your character...which you've slaved hours to get to your liking...and someone's trying to kill you. Do you run? Or do you stand and FIGHT!? You choose in this huge world of Wheel of Time areas and creatures. Perhaps you favor the Light? Or...the Shadow? Roleplay as any group found in the WoT. Chances are, if RJ thought of it, we either have it, or mention it somewhere. Multiple classes...Multiple races available! Level-based Eq-based system!!

I can rattle about the details all day and night, but until you stop by or contact me..you'll never know if this is for you. For those that know their way around telnet, the information below is self-explanatory. However, if you are curious and want to check out Age of Darkness, but don't know what this information means, CONTACT ME!

address: aod.slayn.net

port: 5000

Thanks for reading, and we hope to see you there!!!

Shaydi (aka. Pevin on AoD)

Archived