DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I made a tshirt

Aiel Heart

It was T-Shirt Sharpie night on my floor and take a look at mine :D

Sorry about how huge the pics are.... Not sure how to adjust that.....

Back:

100_1793.jpg

Close ups of back:

100_1794.jpg

100_1795.jpg

And here's the front :D

100_1796-1.jpg

Ok.... Some of you might notice that it's different than what's in my siggy...... I was so focused on trying to make my ordinarily messy handwriting from getting even messier so yeah.... Still works :D Not sure what I'm gonna do once I move up in ranks. Might cross out things and write over to kinda represent me growing up on dm or I might just have to make a new shirt :P or just wear one that's wrong *shrug*

Anyways, it's not done yet. We're going to have a second night sometime in the near future. I'm planning on adding "Tai'shar Manetheren" and "Sa souvraya niende misain ye" to the bottom of the front, and possibly "Egwene for Amerylin" on one sleeve and "Aiel Heart" on the other. Open to other things being added too! Just give ideas!

I want people's opinions: should I try making it look like a gleeman's cloak or should I just leave it white? I really don't like wearing white tshirts but.... Just afraid that if I try to make it look like a gleeman's cloak it'll just end up looking really dumb :P

Thoughts? What do you guys think? About the questions above and about the shirt in general :P

Archived