DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Canada-dians

ed2funy

Lol I watched a Canadian guy doing standup comedy a while back, he was saying that Canada and Sweden both spend most of their time trying to think of how to not hurt yourself.

Canada: *rings Sweden* Hey Sweden its Canada again. Got any new tips?

Sweden: *ponders* If I were you Id drive with my lights on during the day

Hufflepuff eh? And it freaks me out when I drive in Michigan and no one has daytime running lights. That's probably why Canadians get car-jacked so often in Detroit - we're the only cars you can see.

Don't hate on Canada. We're one of the best countries in the world - our national animal is a beaver for heaven's sake. Yes, the beaver. We have a variety of beavers, differing in size and pelt. Some are dangerous - you want to avoid the rabid and diseased beavers. Some are quite ferocious - remind me to tell you about the time I was attacked by a beaver while sitting on the dock of our cottage. I barely escaped with my life.

We also gave you Celine Dion. We're so sad she's left us and has taken up residence in Vegas where she can sin every day and we can't hear her. My heart will go on though.

I can see how you'd resent our hockey teams who are clearly of superior calibre. We also have free healthcare, open marriage laws, stronger beer, Mounties (the fashion envy of law enforcement everywhere, and we live right next door to Sarah Pailin (she tries to shoot our beavers).

Oh and we say 'zed' not 'zee'.

:D

remind me to tell you about the time I was attacked by a beaver while sitting on the dock of our cottage

Tell me about the time when you barely escaped with your life from that beaver when you were sat on the dock og your house.

Like the sound of a house with its own dock!

And I wasny hating, I just thought the guy made a funnys.

We also gave you Celine Dion. We're so sad she's left us and has taken up residence in Vegas where she can sin every day and we can't bear her. My heart will go on though.

Lawls

Archived