DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Introducing myself

My name is Matt al'Rends

Im new to the Band and for some reason have not been added to the Groups yet so I can't see the Camp fires or anything yet. (if anyone can fix that let me know)

But I wanted to get my name out there see if I could get to know anyone or what group I wanted to join, infintry, archers, or cav. So feel free to PM me or talk to me on here.

Hey Matt, sorry about the slowness of getting added. Both Corki and I are a little busy in real life getting things taken care of and have limited access online but we will get to it soon, promise!

I'm Jea, Corki's second hand around these parts and we're both thrilled to have ya here :biggrin:

matt, I believe your request was sent through the other day so you should be able to see them shortly!

Good luck at college, I'm moving back for my very LAST year of undergraduate schooling in about a weeks time...and then my fiance goes back to TN for his last semester of school and then comes back to find a job here before we get married on March 10 :biggrin:

Anyways, welcome once again, I will go and double check on that request for ya :wink:

Archived