DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Well since nobody's here...

The Don

sorry to disapoint you i am around, i am just not big for monologues, been trying too hit up the newbie board too recruit some new members

is this signaling a return then or just stoping by?

thats fine, any plot line thingies you have ideas about

i got a df, a darkhound, black ajah sister, dreadlady and a dreadlord in training, though there is always the posibility too do other things then classes with in training chars as well....

I'd have to get caught up on where we're all at before I can give any good suggestions.

And do I really need to send in another bio? Apparently we can't just post them anymore so yeah. Cause it's you I'd do it, but also cause its you I'd also suspect you have it somewhere (I think I might have seen it on the wiki).

To make it funner and easier to RP until people get active again I could probably make some NPC/TPCs too.

I'd have to get caught up on where we're all at before I can give any good suggestions.

And do I really need to send in another bio? Apparently we can't just post them anymore so yeah. Cause it's you I'd do it, but also cause its you I'd also suspect you have it somewhere (I think I might have seen it on the wiki).

To make it funner and easier to RP until people get active again I could probably make some NPC/TPCs too.

no check the one in the wiki for your char, if you havent done a whole lot rp wise since you did it, then no need for one, if not copy it and add a couple pharagraphs update all pending how much happened

yes mail addy is in my signature

also you mean you dont have access too the boards, i dont normally have anyone removed since we have a tendency of old members poking by on visits every now and then