DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stepping back into the world of DM-RP

Elessar

Glad to be back to write at DM again after what seems an Age. Am bringing back my early-DM-days Warder-character Elessar (currently unbonded after 2 broken bonds.. an old campaigner and character with an interesting history..). I have periodically RPed at other WoT-sites in the past years, but DM was where it all began for me writingwise and I am glad to return here now to RP and to meet old and new friends. Look forward to meeting with you all. *warder’s bow*

~Elessar Telcontar

Ps. For those who don’t know me, here’s my (Elessar’s) history at the DM-Warders:

Former Sword Captain and Sword Commander in Warder Org

Former RP-Coordinator and OOC-Coordinator in Warder Org

Former Warder Teacher (of Trainee-classes, together with the then MoT Radzynne Gaidin)

Former Grand Master of Scales of Power

Former Mentor to Alin Gaidin, Mikalen Gaidin, Hawkin Gaidin and others in Warder Org

Formerly bonded IC to Leandreen Sedai (Green) and Carrain Sedai (Yellow) - broken bonds

Welcome back Elessar!

*reviews history* Quite a laundry list! 'Grand Master of the Scales of Power?'

Looking forward to you being around :smile:.

Oh yes, I'm Emily aka Em aka Ems aka Key aka Keyhold aka Holder (and just about any version of either of those two names *g*).

Welcome back Elessar!

*reviews history* Quite a laundry list! 'Grand Master of the Scales of Power?'

Looking forward to you being around :smile:.

Oh yes, I'm Emily aka Em aka Ems aka Key aka Keyhold aka Holder (and just about any version of either of those two names *g*).

Thanx for the welcome, Emily! Glad to be back.

I was very active OOC/IC-wise in those days so the list is of some length, yep. Back then "Scales of Power" was one of several sword-disciplines for Warders, others have taken their place since.

See you around :smile:

Wow that is quite the list, seems like you were busy. :)

Welcome back.

Thanx for the welcome, good to be back!

Yep, I was busy indeed *grin* Was fun though, but also a lot of work (the OOC-part).

See you around :smile:

It's great to have you back at the Warders! Anyone have any ideas for an rp to welcome back our returning comrade?

Thank you for the nice welcome, Devon! :smile: Will be fun to get back into the RP.