DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What do you think?

U4ea

So, it seems that Marvel is teaming up with Disney to do a lot of Super things. What do you think of that marriage? Good for Marvel? Better for Disney?

Discuss!

I agree! It's kinda weird for me to think "Disney" when I think of Thor, but... *points* yeah, it seems to be working well enough! Who knew? I think with connections like Pixar and the awesome budgets they've given movies like the Pirates franchise, Disney is going to be good for Marvel. I've noticed their marketing ALONE has drawn more attention to the old school comics in the younger set. We just had a book fair and about half of my boys bought a character breakdown book of all the Marvel superheros and villains. Made me almost tear up to hear them debating whether the X-Men would've ever really met Spiderman... *laughs*

A friend of mine just told me that comic books are like soap opreas for guys. I never thought of it that way. *laughs* Its good to hear children reading and debating what they are reading though. Did Disney do Thor? I liked it actually who knew. *laughs* Helps Thor was pretty hot. *ggls*

• 2 weeks later...

Archived