DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

come meet an ashie - open rp

Liitha

Ok i been awaiting stuff going along so far that its posible to do things rp wise without having to watch too much where i step figuratively

the plotline of the bt-wt bonding seem far enough along i can at least do one thing i wanted to do with my char all the time (cleared it with LG as well) and thats going to the libary

so ok obviously this is a mainplotlinish rp, ie not for intiates who train in the past, but if anyone who have chars who can interact with mainplot want to meet an ashie for a low key day to day rp, then one is up, by what LG said though a class been held its not fully spread news, so you could either i guess heard something, rumor or know from someone since there been some interactions, or you could be in the blue

i am on messenger or you can pm me if there is anything like questions, clarifications, ideas or such

not really much, i didnt know who was about or such, dont have as many rp people on my messenger anymore

so i find it hard to plan rps, as its how i am used too do it through brainstorming