DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band HeadAche01!

I'm Jea, second in command around these parts, and proud to finally get around to welcoming you!

Horn should contact you shortly with needed recruit information, Corki may be around at some point, but until then search around and join in on the various threads and eat some of these *hands the newbie some brownies*

Omnomnom nice brownies, thank you.

I'm proud to be announced here publically, no contact has been made between me and Horn, but I expect that to come later on.

Well, since the thread is about me, lets tell something about me:

My nick is HeadAche, I live in the Netherlands and am 16 years old. I love WoT, reading it for about 3 years now.

I also like gaming, and physics, thats why in 1 more year I'll go to university, I'm going to study technic physics there (dunno if that is correct).

The kind of games I play are usually strategy games, RPG's, Minecraft, and sometimes something odd like Portal. I dont regularly play shooters but sometimes, I play em, for instance I'm probably gonna play BF3.

Any more questions?

At least I have some, what are the big differences between the Archers, Cavalry and Infantry?

A curious question from me - have you traveled anywhere or would like to travel to a specific place? I'm kinda obsessed with traveling...have been for the last several months but ran out of money and have to return to the states in two weeks....so depressing

And to answer your question...the big differences between the regiments would definitely be the weapons they use, which should be obvious. As for the difference here on DM...the archers have their flaming shots, the Infantry the Guinfantry and the Cavalry the Bandy (I hope I got those right...the one I'm positive of is the flaming shots....). I'm sure as others show up they can answer that question in more depth :wink:

Greetings! And welcome to the Band! Great choice in picking this Social Group!

Jea has explained the differences between the Regiments. A lot is down to their weapon, which is useful for our Dice Game. More will come apparent during your time as a Raw Recruit and when you interact with other Banders.

I have requested that you be added to our usergroup, so you will shortly see a lot more boards. But in the meantime, get involved with our threads that you can see.

I don't really travel alot, I've been to France quite a few times, the Dordogne is a great place to be, very nice. Also I've been to Fuerteventura, its some kinda island in the Atlantic Ocean, and in a few days I will be of to Barcelona for a week. That means I won't be there that week, so I'd request some more time to chose a regiment, since I won't be there a whole week.

O.O YOU!!!!! WELCOME TO THE BAND! I AM VOLKE OF THE INFANTRY!!!!!! *hands Headache a mug of Guinfantry*

You must stop by and check out our facilities. Trust me everyone here is really cool. You'll love it here.

oh. and stop by the Pink Loin-Clothe Tavern and I will hook you up with some booze and food!

*looks at Headache* Are you stalking me?...... jk

Barcelona eh? It's the one large Spanish city that I won't be able to visit due to lack of funds and time since my return flight to the states is so close now (less than two weeks ack!). I've heard Barcelona is awesome though. Do you speak Spanish at all?

Didn't get to France at all...I flew over it though, does that count? :biggrin:

Nope, I do not speak spanish at all, I trust I can save myself with English, and a little bit of the France language I still remember from long ago.

And flying over it does NOT count, and o yeah, I've been to rome too, for a few days, is the best city in the world! I've even seen the pope, and I got a blessing :biggrin:

I've been to Rome twice, once for a day and the other for a weekend. I've also been to Athens, Vienna, Venice, Bolzano, Pisa, Milan, London, Madrid, Cadiz, Seville, Cordoba, Toledo and currently living in Granada. I'm actually from Kansas City, Missouri though and in the states I have been to Wichita, KS, Orlando, Florida, Mineapolis, Minnesota, San Antonio, Texas, St. Louis, MO (more times than i count to be honest), Chicago, Illinois....Denver when I was too young to remember, some random city in Arkansas for camping and over to Knoxville, TN to visit the boyfriend's mom and step-dad :biggrin:

Well French may or may not help you out up there....but it's touristy enough that they should know English. And I figured flying over wouldn't count *shrugs*

• 2 weeks later...

Archived