DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

....and found..... *attn Cavana*

Guest Fnorrll

A sweet voice was whispering her name, and Cavana opened her eyes, smiling. Terren was waking her up and she cuddled up closer to him, not wanting to leave his arms. He unfortunately left her under the blankets and she sighed as he got their things ready to go. She finally got up, shivering in the cold, holding his hand. He lifted her up onto her horse, and she hugged Cuebiyar close as she tried to wake up more. “Let's go back and get something to eat. I seem to be very hungry.†She nodded her head and rushed up beside him, taking his hand in hers. "Thank you," she whispered, and raised his hand to her lips, kissing it softly. Shivering again, she glanced down at her horse and sighed at how much colder it was getting. She would freeze before they got back to the tower.

He noticed her shaking, and he stopped them before they even began. He let his horse stand behind hers and picked her up lightly, setting her in front of him and taking the blanket to wrap it around her. Her beautiful mare was tied behind him and she rested her head on his chest. "Thank you," she whispered, feeling much warmer now that she was in his arms. Cuddling up closer to him, she closed her eyes as they began riding back to the tower. What seemed like ages later, but not quite enough for her, she saw the Warders Yard Stables. He hopped down from his horse and took care of Cuebiyar before moving over to her and lifting her from his horse. Holding her for a moment, he took everything off of the horse and let the stable boys take care of the animal.

Walking together, he offered his arm to her and she took it, leaning on him slightly. Light, she shouldnt be this scared still! He was fine, and they were just friends, but she couldnt help but be scared for him still. Swimming was a bad idea, although she had enjoyed seeing him almost naked again. She laughed at that, and he looked at her. She tried to hide the blush but laughed again, and he paused for a moment. Hugging him to her, she kissed his cheek softly. “Im sorry, Terren, I am simply thinking too much on an empty stomach.†His face turned red from the kiss, and she took his arm again, linking her fingers through his. They were almost back to the tower now.

Walking into the tower, she went up into the tower and stopped him as he started to lead them to the infirmary. Shaking her head no, he nodded and followed her. As they got closer to her room, he began leading them again, now knowing where they were heading. Stopping outside of the Yellow Ajah Quarters, Cavana stopped a novice and asked her to bring up two trays to her room. The novice nodded her head and let her eyes linger on Terren for a moment. Smiling, she waited for the novice to leave before turning to him and chuckling. “I think that girl has a crush,†she said, giggling again and letting him lead her to her room.

As they slipped inside, she lit the candles and the fireplace with the power before setting down the blanket and going to her bed and pulling off a thick blanket. “Let’s play a game of stones! I know I can beat you this time!†she said, laughing. He nodded and she pulled out the board, setting it on the table in front of the fire. Sitting down, she patted the seat beside her as they then cuddled up under the blanket, somehow landing Cavana in his lap. They set up the board and were about to begin play when she heard a knock. Opening it with the power, she waved the novice in and slid off of his lap. Going to novice, she took the trays and set them on the table behind the board. Thanking the child, she made certain the door was shut before going back to him and sitting on his lap. “Thank goodness, dinner!â€

Cavana

Guest Fnorrll

Terren quickly noticed how cold Cavana was, shivering on her horse. He pulled up alongside her, without saying a word, and lifted her straight across onto his horse. His arms were out of shape, but she didn't say much, and he easily lifted her across and sat her in front of him, cross saddle. He leant her back against his chest and wrapped the blanket round her, trying to keep her warm.

“Thankyou,†she whispered. Terren merely nodded and rode on, wanting to get her back inside as soon as possible, so he led her mare behind him, gently cradling her with one hand against his own chest.

They got back to the Tower later, and he held her upright, stopping still for a moment to make sure she was supporting her own weight, then leapt sprightly off the horse. He squatted for a moment just to stretch his thighs, then set about unloading and handing the horses in to be cared for. Finally he came back and lifted her down, gently setting her on the ground. Linking his arm in hers, he led her towards the tower. All his thoughts were about her, how beautiful she was, how caring...he let his mind wander onto subjects he should not have. Then she laughed for no reason and he stopped and looked at her, wondering if she had somehow read his mind. She hugged him and kissed his cheek; he blushed, remembering what he had just been thinking, and she laughed again, then took his hand and linked fingers with him in a way that seemed almost intimate to his mind. He did not complain, however, and led her into the tower and to the infirmary, but with a shake of her head she started to lead him towards her quarters. He cursed himself inside- he should have guessed she would want to go somewhere more quiet to settle down.

Just outside her quarters they bumped into a novice, and Cavana asked for two trays of food to be brought up. The novice quickly left. Cavana turned to him and giggled. “I think that girl has a crush,†she said as she led him into her room. Startled, Terren looked back down the hall, but the novice was gone. He had noticed nothing, but then his attention had been fixed elsewhere at the time.

Cavana quickly lit the candles and the fireplace. They sat on the sofa, under a big blanket, and almost naturally, Cavana seemed to end up in his lap. He did not mind, though, but it did make it hard to concentrate on the stones set out before him.

The novice bought in some food, and Terren this time did ntice an attempt at eye contact. It was stopped instantly when the novice saw Cavana sat in his lap though. Terren didnt know wether he was happy about that or not but it was too late now, she was gone. He blushed at himself.

“Calm down.†he berated himself. Cavana returned to his lap, under the blanket, and began moving the pieces on the board. Terren responded to each of her moves, but his attention really was elsewhere. He kept feeding her little bits of the food so that she didnt have to reach out of the blankets, wanting her to get warm again as soon as possible.

As the game progressed, Cavana relaxed more and more into his lap. He was so aware of every part of her body that was touching his, and as much as he loved it, somehow he desired more...more contact even than now.

Then he realized that as far as the game was going, it was all over. She had constructed a very elaborate trap and seduced him to fall straight into it. He wondered how the rest of the evening was going to fare in comparison.

“Brainy and beautiful,†he muttered, to himself as he signalled defeat, then realized that as close as she was to him, she could hear it easily. He flushed slightly as she turned to look at him, and their eyes locked.

The game began, and Cavana hardly had to move from the covers as he fed her. More than once, her tongue and teeth carressed his fingers, and on a few occasions she sucked on them as he let her eat. Melting into his arms, she felt desire take hold as the came, which she won, came to a conclusion. The way their bodies melted together and how he held her... she wanted to take him to her bed now. “Brainy and beautiful,†he muttered softly, and Cavana looked at him in shock. His face turned red, and she turned red as well. Their eyes held together for a few more moments before she closed her eyes and leaned forward, her lips touching his in a soft kiss. He responded, kissing her back, and soon they were making slow, gentle kisses together.

Her head was spinning as the world began to turn, and Cavana didnt know what she felt. She cared about him, but they had just met. She knew she was attracted to him, and had thought of bonding him more than once, but this was all a bit extreme. He probably was just responding because she was an Aes Sedai. But she couldnt help it as they kept kissing, and their bodies molded together more as he held her tight in his arms.

Slipping off of his lap, she smiled and took his hand in hers before glancing at the bed and giggling softly. Not saying a word, they went to her bed and she layed down, pulling him with her. Within a few moments, the world spun as life seemed to speed up, and before she knew it, Cavana saw they were quickly going to the point of no return. Resting on him, she remembered how they had first met, how weak he had been, and how she had cared for him. This wasnt right. She was taking advantage of a patient. The line was coming closer, and Cavana pulled away from Terren, her body stiffening. â€What is wrong?†he asked, sounding worried. She shook her head no and slipped away from him, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around her. “I’m taking advantage of a patient. I am so sorry, I should have never kissed you. Please, forgive me.â€

He stared at her in shock, and she tried to stop the tears from coming. Light, she was a Sitter of the Hall and the Head of an Ajah! How could she not control her emotions? “You had better leave if you don’t want for me to take more advantage of you...â€

Cavana

Guest Fnorrll

Terren had no idea what was happening, but he knew he liked it. The last few days, he had become so cloae to Cavana, so attracted to her and now...they were kissing, passionately, and he knew he didn't want it to stop. He pulled her small body closer to him, and began kissing her in earnest.

Before he knew it they were on the bed and things were getting out of control, but control was not something he desired badly right now. His tunic came off and his hands wandered like mad all over her, his hormones rushing in to take control. They rolled over and she was on top of him, kissing him deeply.

Then she pulled away and stood up, taking a blanket with her. He realised how much he craved her when she was gone, and he sat up himself. “What's wrong?†he asked worried he had gone too far, but he was sure that she had wanted it too. She shook her head as if answering his question. “I’m taking advantage of a patient. I am so sorry, I should have never kissed you. Please, forgive me.â€

He could only look at her for a long while, his mind trying to keep up with what was happening. She looked about to cry. “You had better leave if you don’t want for me to take more advantage of you...â€

The words “You had better leave†rang out in his head and he stood up. Then, feeling determined not to go just yet, he walked over to her, pulled her head against his chest and let her cry away.

He held her for a while, trying to soothe her as she cried, for the second time in one day, and when he felt she was ready he began to speak.

"You're not taking advantage of me, Cavana...I'm man enough to want this for myself...but I understand if it is too fast, or if you cant. you are an Aes sedai, after all."

"No, no. I want this too, but its wrong. You just came back and no noone else... honestly, you dont have to settle on the first woman you find."

He nearly laughed, but didn't think it was a good idea.

“Cavana...†was all he could say softly. How wrong she was. He let her go, gently, and leaned her head back so he could see her tear filled eyes, wiped her cheeks dry.

“I want you.†he said firmly. “If you want me. But please, if you cannot...then tell me so now, because I need to know.â€

He came to her and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tight. She cried softly, feeling confused and alone, but at that moment, she knew that she had messed up. "You're not taking advantage of me, Cavana...I'm man enough to want this for myself...but I understand if it is too fast, or if you cant. you are an Aes sedai, after all." She shook her head no. How could he know that he wanted her already? How did she even know she wanted him? Light, but she did. "No, no. I want this too, but its wrong. You just came back and no noone else... honestly, you dont have to settle on the first woman you find." She was crying harder, knowing that now he was going to leave her.

He still held on and whispered her name. He let her go and she realised then that this was it. He was going now. Instead, he whiped away her tears. “I want you.†Light, he sounded so certain of it. “If you want me. But please, if you cannot...then tell me so now, because I need to know.†she nodded her head and thought about it for a moment before taking his hand and leading him back to the bed slowly. Dropping the blanket, she slipped back into the bed and pulled him with her. “I want you too...†she whispered, her lips closing on his, and soon they went past the point of no return, their relationship now settled in her bed.

They woke a few hours later, the covers piled over them and in a mess, and their bodies entertwined. She pulled away from him slowly and watched him sleeping, knowing they had either made a big mistake, or a great discovery in eachother. She didnt care... as amazing as a Tower Guard he was, he was jst as amazing as a lover. And they were both adults, so they could deal with what they had done. However, if he didnt still want her... She sat up in the bed, watching him for a few more minutes before leaning down and kissing him softly. His eyes opened slowly and she sat back up, her lips pressed together.

“Do you still want me?†she whispered, and watched his eyes. “If you don’t want me, then I think you had better leave.â€

Cavana

Guest Fnorrll

Terren was fast asleep, happily dreaming, when something awoke him. He could feel the press of lips against his own, gently, but in a way that excited him. Smiling, he opened his eyes and gazed into Cavana's. She sat back and looked at him.

“Do you still want me?†she whispered “If you don’t want me, then I think you had better leave.â€

Terren allowed actions to speak louder than words.