DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What Cadsuane teaches Rand and the other Ashamen

labboy

IMO people are confusing Min's vision of Cads teaching something to all the AM with her personal crusade to teach Rand laughter, tears, manners, etc.

I believe that Cads is going to teach the AM something about taint madness and voices. She certainly brings up voices talking to male chanellers and telling them what to do. Hard to believe Rand is the only one affected by the taint this way and even though the taint is gone, the madness remains.

The taint is gone but LTT and other symptoms of madness remain. Certainly Cads has a personal mission to bring Rand, Logain, (and probably every AM, AS, and every man, woman, and child) down a peg or two.

My point is that Rand (and maybe all the AM) need to learn the truth about voices in their head. We have been given every indication from Rand's POV that LTT is real. So we can be nearly certain that LTT is not real. Rand has to learn that from someone. I sure hope he can learn that from Cads (who has captured more men that can channel than anyone) rather than from Semirhage. I really don't see that going well for the light.

I am probably wrong but i hope not. It would be really lame IMO if that vision of Min's turns out to mean Cads has to send all the AM to finishing school to learn manners and how to cry... :cry:

Not all men who can channel hear voices, and there is no indication that Logain does. Additionally Cadsuane is startled to learn Rand's voice is real, indicating her knowledge is far from complete--certainly no enough to qualifiy as something Min sees that the Asha'men MUST learn.

Archived