DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Final Fantasy, anyone?

Rosée

Revive this thread because Final Fantasy is so great :p

Did anyone ever get around to completing the Monster Arena in X? I never had the patience to run around again and again.. Almost suicided when I accidentally killed a Tonberry instead of capturing it >_>

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Revive this thread because Final Fantasy is so great :p

Did anyone ever get around to completing the Monster Arena in X? I never had the patience to run around again and again.. Almost suicided when I accidentally killed a Tonberry instead of capturing it >_>

I unlocked almost all of them. Beat all the Area wons. I've only managed to beat like half the Species ones though. (might have that mixed up) They're so hard. I think it would help if I could get HP break for my regular characters. But that's a hard customization...You know, I never actually went through and customized like I wanted to.

Well break hp limit isn't really worth it since I don't think any monster can do above 9999 damage unless your defense is pretty low so with auto-potion and a bunch of X potions you should be just fine. You can get them by bribing a special fiend I can't remember which though or how much..

Archived